Looking a slimmer fit than the SC47?

tm1210

I've been wearing my SC1947's for a about a week now and am well pleased with them. I'm in the market for a new pair of jeans but something a touch slimmer in the legs and seat. I say a touch slimmer as I'm not after something like Dior or similar. I've been looking at a few models below...

D'ARTISAN SD-101

D'ARTISAN SD-103 (maybe to slim)

THE FLAT HEAD 3005/5005 (not to sure what the difference is)

SUGARCANE 1945

WAREHOUSE 1001XX

I'm leaning towards the SC1945's as I've read a bit more about these but if anyone who has a pair of SC47's and any of the above can tell me the difference I'd appreciate it.

I think the seat is a lot larger on the sc45, since it's a Lee repro. Not sure if that's really what you're looking for. I'd suggest the SD103 if you want something that's noticeably slimmer, as most of the models you listed there are virtually identical to the SC47.

I had SC 66s (my understanding is they are the slimmest of repros) that were very large in the thigh, and I have large thighs if I do say so myself. They were a size 33, and a bit big. I then went to the Bears X Eternal Tiger Jean and found the exact fit I was looking for: slim throughout (NOT TIGHT), pretty straight leg, lower rise (not "low rise"), and great, IMO, denim. May be worth looking for some fit pics on here or the Bears sight maybe.

i'd say go with iron heart straight/selvedge or the sc1966..

Guest jeffvyain

sd103 is definitely a good choice. you might also check out the denime '66 model. i personally had the lowrise for a while and the fit was quite slim in the thigs and seat compared to other repros i've tried but not too small. the regular '66 model would probably be worth checking out, and the denim on those is remarkable

I wish I had a pic of me wearing the SC 66s, but they fit like the pics on Rakuten, not very slim IMO, and do not think that you will get what you are looking for. All this said, they were slightly big on me, and I have never owned a repro model other than them, so...

But, again, in my experience they looked like this:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/sc41966/

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/earthmarket/460157/597194/649561/#688533

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/sugarcane-sc41966/

3 Japenese guys can't be wrong :)