Curious to see what yall think of these

newone757

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fade to Black

i'm not gonna flame the guy, but I will say that those jeans just aren't very good. The wash, color, details look very cheap and lazy...i have nothing against predistressed jeans, as a matter of fact I'm one of the few here who prefer prewashed over raw, but those look very Target in everything from the cut down to the treatment.

im new here, please dont flame.

i ust bought these jeans the other day and i really like them. YES i kno they are pre washed and all that so please dont flame , i kno. just curious to see what yall think of them. and later ill tell you what brand they are, and maybe it might surprise you

CLICK TO SUPERSIZE

this is close to the actual jean colors

MVC-025F.JPG.xs.jpg

the rest have a brighter flash (sorry)

MVC-028F.JPG.xs.jpg

MVC-029F.JPG.xs.jpg

MVC-030F.JPG.xs.jpg

pic of them in action

pul9798.gif

9yea thats me, yea im tall (6'4) , and i like to photoshop. now u kno lil bout me . tell me what you think of those jeans. thanks

me too!!!

sorry but...

those jeans are fucking horrid. what is even more pathetic is that you actually bought them and had the nerve to post them.

your room is messy too. and i don't like your tee either.

basically you are a budget hypebeast who self-loathes. by the looks of your garments and your pose, it is ludicrous for one such as yourself to deny frequenting niketalk and other sites of the like.

it's like hating your own country and your own kind.

your sneaker game is good? is that supposed to compensate for a crappy wardrobe?

conceptually you animation wasn't too bad. you are trying to kill yourself, right?

I'd bust much head - wide open if we have a shoe battle ..

no seriously ..

And I'm not talking about Nike made sbtg - I am speaking of sbtg customs ..

Yes I said eminem IV's .. no one I know has them .. and neither kix nor my name is bobby .. so ...

I own no visvim so yes I would get owned on a typical streetwear - non nike level if someone collects mad amounts of high end shoes - non sneaker variety ..

besides that though who cares really .. I don't collect to impress and am selling lots off very soon as I don't care for shoes as much anymore . I'm grown now ..

vis are the only thing that I can think of off the top of my head

me too!!!

sorry but...

those jeans are fucking horrid. what is even more pathetic is that you actually bought them and had the nerve to post them.

your room is messy too. and i don't like your tee either.

basically you are a budget hypebeast who self-loathes. by the looks of your garments and your pose, it is ludicrous for one such as yourself to deny frequenting niketalk and other sites of the like.

it's like hating your own country and your own kind.

your sneaker game is good? is that supposed to compensate for a crappy wardrobe?

conceptually you animation wasn't too bad. you are trying to kill yourself, right?

lol, no i dont frequnet niketalk. i do visit iss just to sell/buy in the marketplace caus ethey have one of the largest member database ive ever seen so its a big market to sell and trade, almost like ebay.

what about me makes me a hypebeat??, thats interesting id like to hear it. that term is thrown around so loosly lately that its lost its meaning. ive never paid over 200 for shoes, never paid over 150 for any clothing. rarity of a shoe means nothing to me, i dont really follow trends, and i although i like some, underground street labels are not the only thing i wear. to be a hypebeast id have to do all that.

nice try.a swing and a miss.

anyone else wish to insult me?? im still open to hate :)

what u think you know me now? you know nothing of my wardrobe exept for one pair of jeans i just got and is different from my other stuff. if im so pathetic then why do yall try so hard to attack me?? making the broadest generalizations ive ever seen and trying to personally assualt me. i doesnt phase me when one of you "net gods" sit behind your computer screen and push keys to try and throw dirt on my name. you must have something better to do with your life then flame. its boring

i appreciate anybody who comments on the JEANS and not me lol. even if you said they were horrible. thats all i asked for was an opinion on the jeans...not me.

if it did phase me, id just leave here with my head hung low. like i said, i dont really value opinions of anybody who aint me. i was just curious.

yall makin me a superstar. keep on postin

I'll comment on your jeans and not you in that case:

They're extremely plain. In fact, I would argue that they're probably worse than plain, but at best, that's all they are, and all they ever will be.

lol, no i dont frequnet niketalk. i do visit iss just to sell/buy in the marketplace caus ethey have one of the largest member database ive ever seen so its a big market to sell and trade, almost like ebay.

what about me makes me a hypebeat??, thats interesting id like to hear it. that term is thrown around so loosly lately that its lost its meaning. ive never paid over 200 for shoes, never paid over 150 for any clothing. rarity of a shoe means nothing to me, i dont really follow trends, and i although i like some, underground street labels are not the only thing i wear. to be a hypebeast id have to do all that.

nice try.a swing and a miss.

anyone else wish to insult me?? im still open to hate :)

blah x3. i guess appearances can be deceiving, but so are amateur/newbie sf comments/claims. for all i know you may line up at niketown, or are a dancer at gay bar. all i have to go on is the image you posted.

i didn't insult you, just your shitty wardrobe.

hypebeast(which you appear to be) or not, your oufit is fucking doo-doo.

i win again.

blah x3. i guess appearances can be deceiving, but so are amateur/newbie sf comments/claims. for all i know you may line up at niketown, or are a dancer at gay bar. all i have to go on is the image you posted.

i didn't insult you, just your shitty wardrobe.

hypebeast(which you appear to be) or not, your oufit is fucking doo-doo.

i win again.

couldnt answer my question huh??

its still a wonder how your magic powers allow you see amazingly see my wardrobe

oh so i guess you just decided to pick out the worst pieces of your wardrobe before posting on superfuture.

answering your question? i was giving you the benefit of the doubt in your claims to not being hypebeast or hypebeast esque. actually it doesn't even matter.

no matter what you say, i'm never going to know nor do i really care. all i know is that the clothing you posted looks (again) terrible.

your jeans, that tee, and your af1s are crap- boring at most.

yes, other individuals' outfits excite me. or rather they inspire me. what is wrong with that? your ridiculous implication that someone is homosexual just because they like/admire/"get excited" is typical for someone who posts the kinds of jeans that you own.

What I'm wondering is what made you give a fuck about our opinion of your jeans ..?

Also what possessed you to come to superTalk and ask about a bullshit TJ maxx clearance rack jean when most of us gawk and drool over the true beauty of denim like PureBlue or the slubbiness of Samurais ...

Kind of like asking a Willy Wonka to taste a Hersheys bar .. insulting ..

never said nothin about inspire. i bet men do excite you. thats cool, do ur thing.

now you're just making a fool out of yourself.

you bitched about people not really knowing you and now you make this comment?

wow you really got me...

really pathetic.

What I'm wondering is what made you give a fuck about our opinion of your jeans ..?

Also what possessed you to come to superTalk and ask about a bullshit TJ maxx clearance rack jean when most of us gawk and drool over the true beauty of denim like PureBlue or the slubbiness of Samurais ...

Kind of like asking a Willy Wonka to taste a Hersheys bar .. insulting ..

like i said i was just curious.

i like the way you put it and i had no idea how serious it was cause im not really in the denim world like you all. thats why the term newbie exists. everybodys gotta start somewhere, some later than others. im here cause i would like to learn.

me, i just look at a pair and determine if i ;like it or not. i dont even know what yall begin to look for when a pair of jeans lies before you. basically , i dont know all the technicallities (sp) but id like to learn. id like to learn whats a good wash, how natural effects look, what types of denims are there, etc.

and im readin all the faqs to do so now, but it takes time. people just came at my head like i was on trial or sumthin. just tell me the jeans suck and move on wit your life.

now you're just making a fool out of yourself.

you bitched about people not really knowing you and now you make this comment?

wow you really got me...

really pathetic.

i never insulted you. i just repeated what you already said. clothes on a man excite you. atleast your not ashamed and you like men with clothes rather than without.

i might like an outfit, but itll never get me excited or amped

^^^sorry my outfit isnt here to entertain you

thats great my outfit's boring. there would b something really wrong with you if the site of another mans outfit excited you.

you did say that there would be something really wrong with me, did you not?

does this not have insulting implications within it? you should know what the aforementioned "excited" means in my other quote's context. if you don't, i genuinely feel sorry for you.

bad taste and a low iq.

you did say that there would be something really wrong with me, did you not?

does this not have insulting implications within it? you should know what the aforementioned "excited" means in my other quote's context. if you don't, i genuinely feel sorry for you.

bad taste and a low iq.

yes i did say that. with all these words being exchanged something gets lost in the translation and words can take on double meanings. i may have percieved the word excited in a different way than you meant it. im really opinionated but i also know when im wrong and i can accept that. if i insulted you or your character that wasnt my intentions so please forgive me. simple miscommunication and mis interprettations (sp) on both parts

yes i did say that. with all these words being exchanged something gets lost in the translation and words can take on double meanings. i may have percieved the word excited in a different way than you meant it. im really opinionated but i also know when im wrong and i can accept that. if i insulted you or your character that wasnt my intentions so please forgive me. simple miscommunication and mis interprettations (sp) on both parts

cool i forgive you, but your jeans still suck.