wut shoes go best with heavily vintage/distressed jeans and shirts?

Desperado14

i jus need some help deciding on what shoes I should get next. My all white Air Forces don't go with my vintage shirts well at all. Most of my shirts are a charcoal tea stain wash. So black lol. Jus curious on what you guys think I should get.

thanks all :)

IMO only german army trainers from Dior Homme 2004/2005 in all black go best with heavily distressed vintage jeans. Be especially sure that they are the expensive kind with clear branding, logos of DH, as repros and general army surplus shoes are obviously of an inferior quality and will only result in leering and teasing from your fellow fashionatas. Hope this helps.

this section is about denim... (and there is already a thread about this probably only a page away)

Desperado, dude you keep asking questions which are making this board a bit "Nike Talk" IMO... No offence, and nothing wrong with being a member of Nike Talk etc, but I hope this section wont be bogged down with questions like this all the time. I want to read more about unusual denim brands, history of denim, denim processs and manufacture, fit etc.

Could get a bit boring here if all questions boil down to things like "yo I got 50 bucks to spend, what can I get to match my AF1s ?"

Anyway, once again, no offence meant. Cheers

:eek: :eek: :eek:

sorry for asking.. "nike talk" questions lol. I've only posted 2 other threads, one stating I was new, so cut me some slack, and the other was to gather insight on the best all around jean company. Meaning the best denim for the best price. Not that I had 50 dollars and wanted cheap shit. so chill mayn lol :P

ANYWAYSS

I was considering getting a pair of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170044822595&rd=1&rd=1

or a pair of these

http://www.converse.com/zproductdetails.asp?zcatid=2&zsubcatid=3&zgenid=&leftnavid=1&leftnavsubid=3&sku=1V361

what do you guys think?? :D