Question for my Montreal SFers

Guest Montreal

Guest Montreal

Sorry for wasting bandwidth to ask such a focused question, but I really need to get to the bottom of this.

Is there anywhere in Montreal that sells Cheap Monday jeans? Ideally, I would like to buy a pair online seeing as it will be cheaper and I don't have to get off my couch, but after buying some APC's and Evisu's online without trying them on prior to purchase, I am not going to make the same mistake with my next pair of denim. Does anyone have an answer to this?

Thanks fellas.

ReBorn (514) 499-8549

Influence U (514) 931-3283

are you sure?

checked Influence U with my gf this week and the only decent brand they had was still Nudie (and i really mean decent for montreal). last time i was at Reborn (ok, maybe a bit more than a month ago), they only had Acme, although Cheap Monday would be the kind of brand that they could be carrying.

U and I on st-laurent has some (overpriced) APC if you're interested. Montreal shopping is so lacking in pretty much everything...

are you sure?

checked Influence U with my gf this week and the only decent brand they had was still Nudie (and i really mean decent for montreal). last time i was at Reborn (ok, maybe a bit more than a month ago), they only had Acme, although Cheap Monday would be the kind of brand that they could be carrying.

U and I on st-laurent has some (overpriced) APC if you're interested. Montreal shopping is so lacking in pretty much everything...

100% Sure - Check out Influence U or Re-Born for Cheaps - only 2 stores in Montreal with them

Guest Montreal

Thanks for the replies. Fortunately, Influence U is 20 seconds from my apartment so I think I will be checking it out shortly.

And yes, shopping in Montreal SUCKS. The only store I even bother with anymore is H&M. I buy everything else when I'm in Vancouver or online.

while we're on the subject of denim in Montreal, any of you guys know a good place to have jeans hemmed (preferable chain stiching, but i'm pretty desperate so pretty anything will do, been wearing my sugar cane for almost 3 months now and they are starting to get weird fading due to them being too long).