decent traffic

winner: portland

--------------------

SEATTLE

you can pump your own gas

PORTLAND

you are not trusted to even pump your own gas

winner: seattle

THE CHOICE IS CLEAR. DO NOT MAKE ME KEEP GOING.

and weve got more serial killers.

haha, hell yeah kenny loggins went to my high school back in the day.

ill be honest, i miss portland but seattle is my home, it was just nice getting away from all the day to day bullshit here.

i had this random picture i thought i would share...

wMTAzMzI4NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Glad you're talking money, miz. I'm not that happy with my job as AD in an ad agency in NY, you know what the job market's like in Seattle?

PM me if you think I'm hijacking.

Damn...!

Who else in here works in advertising? There a website besides adholes.com you visit?

Chicken, you're right, wongdoody'd be good. There's a Publicis right here on Herald Square, isn't there? I got an acquaintance there and he's not too happy though.

And to keep this thread on track, I heard that Florida (and I think maybe even NY) gets more inches of rain than Seattle, even though it's gotten that rainy rep.

And to keep this thread on track, I heard that Florida (and I think maybe even NY) gets more inches of rain than Seattle, even though it's gotten that rainy rep.

The thing about this is that seattle just rains more often, actually it's raining today, and did yesterday. The type of rain is different though, where as when I used to live in Atlanta/themidwest when it rains it usually RAINS. But here, like, it is almost always "sprinkling" or just lightly raining. So I'd assume that has something to do with it.

Portland is starving for culture, which is a function of Oregon (like most of the rest of the country) being culturally bankrupt.

Oregon has NOTHING.

as opposed to the great state of washington, where (in the last year alone):

* one man was fucked to death by a horse (colon blow, anyone?), then dumped at the ER by the owners of the bestiality farm.

* another man was busted fucking his pitbull in the backyard by his girlfriend (who took a photo of him with her phone).

talk about culture!

And go Ducks? Are you shitting me? GO DAWGS

how 'bout, "who gives a fuck about college sports?" grow up.

The thing about this is that seattle just rains more often, actually it's raining today, and did yesterday. The type of rain is different though, where as when I used to live in Atlanta/themidwest when it rains it usually RAINS. But here, like, it is almost always "sprinkling" or just lightly raining. So I'd assume that has something to do with it.

exactly, out here in NYC, you don't wan to get caught in the rain without an umbrella.

in seattle, i don't even remember carrying an umbrella, ever. when it rains, it's always just a light drizzle. besides, in seattle, people drive, so you're never outside walking from the station to your destination which is 10 blocks away.

washington has given the world many great people: bruce lee, quincy jones, jimi hendrix, colonel sanders, kenny g, bill gates, nirvana, pearl jam, soundgarden, alice in chains, bob barker, bing crosby, kenny loggins, adam west, john olerud, jeff monson, drew bledsoe, and hillary swank

Since when Kenny G is a great person?????

as opposed to the great state of washington, where (in the last year alone):

* one man was fucked to death by a horse (colon blow, anyone?), then dumped at the ER by the owners of the bestiality farm.

* another man was busted fucking his pitbull in the backyard by his girlfriend (who took a photo of him with her phone).

talk about culture!

how 'bout, "who gives a fuck about college sports?" grow up.

oh shit, the enumclaw reference! nice drop snugglepony...

here's my Seattle observation....what the fuck is up with all the grunge-leftovers up there? Kurt's dead, get over it kids...

i mean seriously, i haven't seen so much Manic Panic-crusted hair since '95, and every time i turn around there's some dude with so many piercings he looks like he took a face full buckshot Cheney-style....

SEATTLE

supersonics, seahawks, mariners

PORTLAND

jailblazers

winner: seattle

just found this, so i have to post it... probably 3-ish years ago?

no, i have no idea why i was wearing ski goggles.

blazer.jpg

15,000 bonus points to anyone who can call out either of the two stellar bottles of wine to my left...