Creative Recreation - Questions

notesee

I've had my eye on these kicks for a while and I think I'm gonna order a pair through the net soon, but just wanted to know how the sizing was? I wear a 10 in Dunks and a 9.5 in Vans Chukkas.

Do Creative Recs run small / big? Also any general feedback about the shoes is appreciated.

The fit is similar to a pair of leather purcells. And I've noticed that I need to go half a size down with anything by converse.

I wouldn't recomment paying full price. The quality isn't the greatest, and they can be found on sale. Unless you wear a popular size and have your eye on a specific color or style I suggest you wait.

i have 3 pairs and i love them. they seem to fit true (ie. i am a 8.5 and i bought 2 in 8.5 and one in an 8 cuz i tend to have a narrow heel for that style) they are super cheap online, i regrt buying mine in-store as i could have gotten them online for almost half the price =\

where were you thinking of picking them up? revolveclothing has some cheap prices. (ebay is even better :P)

i have 3 pairs and i love them. they seem to fit true (ie. i am a 8.5 and i bought 2 in 8.5 and one in an 8 cuz i tend to have a narrow heel for that style) they are super cheap online, i regrt buying mine in-store as i could have gotten them online for almost half the price =\

where were you thinking of picking them up? revolveclothing has some cheap prices. (ebay is even better :P)

The colorway I liked, which are these: http://www.sportiela.com/store/image.php?productid=17020

I've only seen available online at Sportie LA, but I'm looking through different sites to see what's available. Something I like better which is cheaper at another site might catch my eye.

karmaloop has em so just find a rep code and you can get 20% off. I sort of want a pair, but theyre really expensive and not really my style so I always end up getting stuff for the nike collection.