streetstyle photos

cheapmuthafukr

I bet that guy doesn't even know who the misfits are..

yeah, he probably just likes the crimson ghost.

what's worse? asian color blind hypebeasts or racers? either way they all have pretty much the same haircuts.

Sigh......I agree. That's why I had been stop shopping in Great Mall or Valley Fall for a while now. SF is a much better place to be, if you live in the Bay area. As a Chinese American who grow up in Hong Kong. I just depress how the Asian culture runs in here.I laughed so hard when the Cantonese speaking Asian in "The Departed" dealing with the bad guys. However, there are still a lot of people who are wear dressed Asian in Bay Area because they come from the other end of world........How sad..........

Guest doubletap
nice thread cheapness......pity the circus came to town

heres some aucklanders

271006zo0.jpg

first guy dressed entirely in worldman and rayban wayfarers and ? shoes

second guy wears l.o.g jacket smoove top thai jeans and bikemberg boots

girl wears helmut lang jacket and ???????????????????????????

the girl on the right seems to be incredibly cute.

wats with all the asian bashing? i think you guys are pushing the limits... Minya, pls put a stop to this... Use your power when you have to

no ones bashing asians, just the dumb looking ones in the pics. also it is my birthright to bash asians.

no ones bashing asians, just the dumb looking ones in the pics. also it is my birthright to bash asians.

...oh sweet moses.

straight jerkface asians ... asians should never hang out together ever again.

asians should never hang out together? i'm asian. i have asian friends. but i shouldn't hang out with them? or how about my parents; i can't hang out with them because they're asian too? man, this blows because asians can "never hang out ever again."

seems to me like asians in the west coast are either hypebeasts or like those dudes in the pics...i cant even describe that style

well, it seems to me that anybody can replace "asian" in your statement. and it can refer to any coast, or even middle america for that matter.

so i hope the two of you are young, because your words are far too naive. but returning to the topic at hand, doubletap is right: the girl on the right looks amazing. the boots and jacket combo is very classy.