streetstyle photos

cheapmuthafukr

Without trying not to cause an inter-forum stellar war here. But why is that fashionspot so exclusive? I'm looking at their WYWT thread and not one single one of them (especially the guys) stand out. Or am I missing something here? Sphoxx and Hap being the exception.

Back when guys like Purechris, Faust, Alejandro ect. posted it was good. They left because TFS started focusing on what celebrities were wearing and who is this model.

Do they have some sort of Japan Fetisj in Helsinki?

apparently I dont see what you're seeing..?

for the record you dont see people like that in the streets here in Finland, I dont know where they drag some of those people from. many young people dress trendy/fashionaby/whatever but very rarely do I see anything like in those pics.

apparently I dont see what you're seeing..?

for the record you dont see people like that in the streets here in Finland, I dont know where they drag some of those people from. many young people dress trendy/fashionaby/whatever but very rarely do I see anything like in those pics.

Those pictures really made me think of Harajuku, Shibuya and a few more of those districts/areas in Tokyo. Alot of gothic lolita stuff going on there in Helsinki. According to some of the descriptions they were inspired by Fruits, so yeah.

Personally I prefer Osaka and Kyoto concerning hip Japanese (fashion) cities.

new york

street01.jpg

gucci shades

chrome hearts pendant

marc jacobs shirt

tommy bahama khakis

trift cane

raymond weil watch

man, you don't shit.

those aren't gucci shades, they are obviously paris miki.

that pendant isn't chrome hearts, that's from the new flavor flav line.

marc jacobs shirt? i doubt it. look at it close and you'll notice that it's a chistoper lemaire.

those khakis are none other than rogan 2004, or if i'm mistaken dockers slim fits.

the cane is thrift, but upon close inspection you'll notice that it originates from beckmen's in london.

the only thing you got right was the watch.

man, step up you powers of observation game. i was so disapointed because you seemed to be one of the most knowledgable individuals on superfuture.

Back when guys like Purechris, Faust, Alejandro ect. posted it was good. They left because TFS started focusing on what celebrities were wearing and who is this model.

Faust & Co. left to start StyleZeitgeist.com. I post there as well. The topics are much more high-end fashion/niche/cult labels and is a little bit more mature. Only problem is there is a lot of group-think and people tend to praise labels/items just because its Ann D./C.Diem/etc.. I feel once more people start joining, the opinions will start to diversify. Everybody on that board is cutting edge though.

Faust & Co. left to start StyleZeitgeist.com. I post there as well. The topics are much more high-end fashion/niche/cult labels and is a little bit more mature. Only problem is there is a lot of group-think and people tend to praise labels/items just because its Ann D./C.Diem/etc.. I feel once more people start joining, the opinions will start to diversify. Everybody on that board is cutting edge though.

Thanks for posting that site. I read through some of the threads quickly and there was some really high level discussion going on. It was quite informative.

hel looks is cool but the totally oblivious commentary is just...

i can understand a 17 year old saying this:

The more ugly you look, the more beautiful you are.

but a 35 year old?

My style is a 'homeless look'. Homeless people inspire me.

maybe something's lost in translation.

man, you don't shit.

those aren't gucci shades, they are obviously paris miki.

that pendant isn't chrome hearts, that's from the new flavor flav line.

marc jacobs shirt? i doubt it. look at it close and you'll notice that it's a chistoper lemaire.

those khakis are none other than rogan 2004, or if i'm mistaken dockers slim fits.

the cane is thrift, but upon close inspection you'll notice that it originates from beckmen's in london.

the only thing you got right was the watch.

man, step up you powers of observation game. i was so disapointed because you seemed to be one of the most knowledgable individuals on superfuture.

you think I dont know what my pops wears? :rolleyes: