APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really think wearing a belt right from the beginning helps. my 28 NS stretched about 2 sizes in the waist withint the first 2 weeks and since then there has been very minimal stretching (i'm just over 1.5 months). i just had the belt tightened to the size i normally

wear and the jeans seem to have stretched out to this point and stopped.

Ugh, my 29 NSs measure 34 now. I'm really close on taking them to the tailor.

is that even possible?

alot of heavy drinking and binge eating?

Let's not forget that a 29 actually measures 32 new. Mine did the same thing which falls right into the 2 size stretch everybody talks about. Unfortunately these are vanitiy sized.

thats true, i forgot about that.

i can barely button up a 32 levi but I was able to button up a 30 new standard no prob.

I am (was?) about a 35.5" waist and have been wearing my 34 rescues for about two months straight now, and damn, I really wish I had sized down to 33's or maybe even 32's. they're not falling off me or anything, but they're a bit absurdly saggy in the ass when I wear them on my hips, and the thighs are a bit bloated too.

I ordered a 33 in the warehouse contest, hopefully that will be too tight.

I am (was?) about a 35.5" waist and have been wearing my 34 rescues for about two months straight now, and damn, I really wish I had sized down to 33's or maybe even 32's. they're not falling off me or anything, but they're a bit absurdly saggy in the ass when I wear them on my hips, and the thighs are a bit bloated too.

I ordered a 33 in the warehouse contest, hopefully that will be too tight.

I've been thinking about getting alterations done on some of my old Diesels. Not too worried if they get messed up, but I want to see if they can maybe make the legs slimmer.

Has anyone had something like that done?

My waist measures 32" and I've been wearing size 28 New Standards this past month. They were skin tight and difficult to button at first but now they fit quite nice. I ride my bike five miles a day to and from work so they're breaking in quickly.
got a pic with them on? the ones i bought are also 4" below my auctual waist size.
182577.jpg

I love the fit on these. What model are they? What is your height/ weight? How much did you size down for them?

I really want a pair of APC's, and I'm looking for a slim but not skin tight fit. My actually waist size is about a 29, would a 28 New Cures fit me well enough? Or should I get a pair of , say, 26 New Standards?

I love the fit on these. What model are they? What is your height/ weight? How much did you size down for them?

I really want a pair of APC's, and I'm looking for a slim but not skin tight fit. My actually waist size is about a 29, would a 28 New Cures fit me well enough? Or should I get a pair of , say, 26 New Standards?

28 new cures are going to stretch too much on you in the waist,

get 27 new standards or 26 new standards

Ugghhh... I think I bought Womens New Cures, I'm assuming so because they have only 3 buttons on the fly?

I'm at work and my other pair of New Cures is at home, but I'm pretty sure they have more than 3 buttons, can someone confirm this, I had no idea there were actually different New Cures for men and women, I thought all the cure cuts were unisex for some reason.

Ugghhh... I think I bought Womens New Cures, I'm assuming so because they have only 3 buttons on the fly?

I'm at work and my other pair of New Cures is at home, but I'm pretty sure they have more than 3 buttons, can someone confirm this, I had no idea there were actually different New Cures for men and women, I thought all the cure cuts were unisex for some reason.

i have size 28 new cures and have three buttons on the ffy. i think they are all like this.

anyone have the raw new cure and black new cure? I think the black new cures would stretch less since they have stretch, so im guessing get one size up from what I'd get in a raw nc?

i got my true size in the black new cures. when i went to the store the tag said it was 100% cotton. if you want super skin tight get a size up from your raw NC size. if not, just get your true waist size.

Hmm thanks, not doubting you got them in 100% cotton but maybe those aren't the ones on the site but are available in store, I know they have stretch raw cures that aren't on the site but in store too. I'll probably end up trying them on instore.

i got my true size in the black new cures. when i went to the store the tag said it was 100% cotton. if you want super skin tight get a size up from your raw NC size. if not, just get your true waist size.

Interesting, mine are 29 with 3 buttons, I'll have to see what the 28's I have at home are.

I just tried these on and they do fit really well, although it's a big change from the 5 button Cali silvers that I'm wearing at the moment.