APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youkinorn

here you go:

Rescues at about 6 months, 1 wash at about 4 months, and one warm soak a couple weeks ago. Wear looks better than in the pictures...had to use flash because the lighting in my room is bad. They are a size 32 but are quite a bit too big in the waist. A 31 would have worked better, probably, but I'm still pretty pleased with these.

frontry6.jpg

sideci1.jpg

backma5.jpg

GOTTHAT BUDUNKADUNK NAH MEAN

Guest youkinorn
thx.... looks like rescues arent a slim fit straight leg at all :(

They are straight, but if you want slim why don't you get some new standards? or size down 3 or 4 or something. I sized down 2 or 3. I've lost a bit of weight since I got them, so it's hard to say.

i got some NS, the hem is a bit to small for my tastes. makes it look like im wearing highwaters cause they ride up on me... (maybe cause they are so new)

i need about 7.5-8 inches....for a the leg opening... no homo.

blow outs only tend to happen when someone sized down too much.

if your a fat fuck or irrationally sizing down you can expect any jeans to rip. The abuse APCs commonly take from their owners a testament to their quality i would say

from my point of view you should buy the new cures according the fit at the calves as they won't stretch there i think. if they're too tight at the waist, they'll stretch. if not, they will stretch too, but not that much (to prevent to stretch out too much just wear a belt - that's what i do).

if the New Cures are a bit too tight (think stuffed sausage..), will they stretch over time along with the waist?

My standards did.

Having said that it's probably ideal to go a size up - i don't think anything is meant to last when they're under stuffed sausage pressure.

So I bought the black New Standards and the fit is noticeably better than my indigo new standards. I havent measured the two (both size 29) and compared, but the blacks fit so well im willing to bet there is a huge difference.