APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you go to the store in West Hollywood?? If so how was it? I need to go soon.

No, I'm talking about the store in Paris on Rue de Fleurus. There are some others on here that have been/are going to the new store in LA, you should check the apc sale thread.

apcpr2.jpg

Shot at 2007-06-27

APC New Standards after 13 months. Frequent washing, and I did the APC ocean method twice. They lost a lottttt of color in the thighs. Both knees ripped at the skatepark.

That's pretty nuts man.

those look great meta, how much did you size down?

They were my first pair, I fucked up. The smallest Azalea had back then was 28, so I went with a 28. I would get a 26 in retrospect. My brother is wearing them in the picture.

Damn...it was raining like hell in NYC today and I was hit by a car running across the street to get home.

I skidded on my knees and rolled on the street after getting hit.

Looks like my one month old APCs are going to have to be washed or hot soaked to kill the bacteria and clean the blood on my knees on the inside.

But what if the bacteria grows and eats away at parts of the jeans. Talk about unique fades....

Being hit by a car is so surreal though. My friend was hit by a car freshman year of college. It was only going like 5-10 mph but he rolled up on the hood and then slid off when the car slammed to a stop. It's just so weird to see and he wasn't hurt besides scrapes but he said it was just a very strange experience.

But what if the bacteria grows and eats away at parts of the jeans. Talk about unique fades....

Being hit by a car is so surreal though. My friend was hit by a car freshman year of college. It was only going like 5-10 mph but he rolled up on the hood and then slid off when the car slammed to a stop. It's just so weird to see and he wasn't hurt besides scrapes but he said it was just a very strange experience.

it is...when I got hit, I stood up right away.

i felt so detached from everything. i wasn't feeling any emotion, i was strangely calm as well.

even seeing the car coming at the corner of my eye and bracing for the inevitable hit...thinking "oh God..." then BLAM!! getting hit and rolling..

very strange experience.

---

i used some alcohol prep pads on the blood stained areas to disinfect. i'm hot soaking them right now.

oh well...they're just denim. I know its the wrong time, but I still got some good fades from the hit and the rolling!

They were my first pair, I fucked up. The smallest Azalea had back then was 28, so I went with a 28. I would get a 26 in retrospect. My brother is wearing them in the picture.

Did it shrink alot after those washes

damn, good luck with that. did you get the guy's info?

...did he even stop to check if you're okay?!

well i've had my pre-soaked NS for a month + a few days already, and i'm planning to give them their second soak in 4 months or whenever i feel they need it.

well the fit is spot on. the colour looks great too. they remind me of a pair of helmut lang's i have..

damn, good luck with that. did you get the guy's info?

...did he even stop to check if you're okay?!

well i've had my pre-soaked NS for a month + a few days already, and i'm planning to give them their second soak in 4 months or whenever i feel they need it.

yea he stopped to ask if i was ok and when another woman came out of her car to help me, they started to argue.

he left the scene though, but there were a few witnesses that got the license plate.

---

so i hot soaked them...hanging em outside to dry in this hot summer heat

indeed..

and notice the 'frequent washing'

inspiration for those that don't want to be grimey all the time

oh well...they're just denim. I know its the wrong time, but I still got some good fades from the hit and the rolling!

I love how everythings an oppurtunity for interesting fades. Which makes me wonder if I should run into the ocean with my APC Denim Jacket to see how the fades'd be with that.