Anyone order off Yoox lately?

high_contrast

• 2 weeks later...

you can get that 6% cashback when clicking through www.ebates.com (i'd appreciate it if you put my email address as a referrer (xcoldricex @ comcast.net), you'll get a $5 signup bonus too. cashback can be given via paypal but only 4-5 times a year and if its over $5... but chances are your order at yoox will be $100+ anyway.)

• 1 year later...

How easy is it to return shit to yoox?

There's something I sorta want but I don't know if the sizing will be okay.

They provide super vague measurements.

I'm assuming it's fairly easy because they always send you prepaid return labels.

I just wanna know how the refund process is handled.

thanks dudes

How easy is it to return shit to yoox?

There's something I sorta want but I don't know if the sizing will be okay.

They provide super vague measurements.

I'm assuming it's fairly easy because they always send you prepaid return labels.

I just wanna know how the refund process is handled.

thanks dudes

I returned a pair of pants once and i was super easy. I just clicked "return order" in myoox, filled out the return label with the code it gave me and had UPS pick it up. No hassle whatsoever.

I got my margiela jawns shipped from their NJ warehouse.

I don't think US residents ever get hit with custom fees b/c most of their packages seem to be rerouted to NJ first.

I returned a pair of pants once and i was super easy. I just clicked "return order" in myoox, filled out the return label with the code it gave me and had UPS pick it up. No hassle whatsoever.

How long did it take you to get the payment refunded to your credit card?

Anyone know their business model well? Its amazing how cheap shipping is, considering it all comes from Italy to their warehouse in US (if youre American); from there they ship it out again to your address. Thats a lot of UPS costs, not to mention the customs they eat upon receiving it. Are they getting some crazy shipping discounts from UPS?