Sixty coat.. anyone know where i can find one?

hamham3001

2-3 weeks ago.. i was in downtown toronto.. and i went into this shop called B2.. or something... i was looking around.. and i saw this coat which looks truly amazing.. to me at least.... i tried it on.. and i really liked it... what do u guys think?

i saw it was made by Sixty.. and looked at the price tag.. $600..... damn... im not sure if that coat is worth that much.... have anyone seen this coat.. in the states or online maybe?? caus i wanna get it.. but not for 600$...

btw.. those jeans are canes47... from much reading from threads here.. love it

0610081729if9.jpg

06100817291dq1.jpg

That sixty coat is nice, for me Energie/Sixty quality has been pretty good. I love how their stuff fits, its actually about as slim fitting as all my Dior Homme stuff.

You can pickup that coat in most Energie/Sixty stores if there is one around you. If there isn't I'd say just go ahead and make the investment if you plan on wearing it for season after season.

Their jeans are horrid but they've actually been going less euro trash lately which is nice. I don't know if you remember but for awhile they had very hokey colorful designs which looked like a cheap version of G-Star and Diesel. But now for some reason they've been goin very heroin chic rocker type deal, well atleast Energie is. If you see the Sixty collection for winter it looks like half christian bale from american psycho half dsquared2 equestrian.

I have the catalog at work I'll get you all the info on that coat by monday when I go back to work.

lol.. sorry.. bit i really dont check out their stuff at all.. im not an euro fashion person.. in my mind.. all euro stuff are similar to diesel.. which is crap... 95% of the time... since i dun like their cuts at all...

i actually just checked out the energie site... their models look good in them.. hahahahahahaa... their bottoms on their models doesnt look THAT bad...

hey, where do u work at??.. and i dont think i would drop by.. gotta get back to waterloo 2mr

edit: browsing the sixty site.. i found my coat!!! its the GOER jacket... interestingg..

Not sure if this is relevant or not, but Marc Jacobs does some similar type coats that are pretty cool. They all kinda remind me of that Anime dude from trigun. Forget his name.

My buddy started working at Energie/Sixty in San Fran. He gets like 500 dollars every month to spend in store apparently. Which is perfect for him cause he wears about 50% energie stuff anyway.

Some of their stuff looks too Dsquared for me, but their jackets and knitwear is def pretty nice.

Isn't B2 Brown's? That shoe store? Or am I way off here...

And I'm going to have to agree with digital_denim - lots of other coats in that price point, so have a look around first before biting the bullet (if you plan to).

Sure there may not a lot of good coats for you in Canada, but who says you're restricted to just buying in Canada ; )

daikonyama --> yaaa.. B2 is that shoes store... and im still on hold for that jacket.. 1)it cost alot.. 2) im interested in the idiom 2.5L polka dot as well... so im in a delima about which to get... hahahahaha... and ill probably order either one on the internet instead of buying it in canada.. 600+ tax is almost 700... screw that...

heres a pic of me in the idiom..

0610081328bc5.jpg

which one looks better.. because i love both.. i cant decide..