Dilemma...

JBee

After work today i dropped by a local shop which carries discounted clothes (I've got main line Fahri, Stone Island, Ralph Lauren Purple etc from there before, rarely but its always worth looking). Everything there is new.

Browsing the coat area (nice Fahri parker, a few pea coats...) I come to the suit area, sitting right at the end of the line are Armani Collezionne and Dior suits and an absolutely stunnning Dries Van Noten. From what I can gather its current. The price is less than a fifth of the retail (as is for the Dior)....

Problem is I don't need a suit, I work in an environment where I can't wear one I just bought some Dope & Drakkar and was looking in to a pair of Samurai to replace my Sugar Canes.....

But i love Dries, it fits beautifully too.

Would I be stupid to buy? Could I get away with it a year from now? Funds are there but I'm in no way loaded.

Just looking for opinions and any fashion knowledge in this area.

buy it, it sounds like you like it, you dont need an excuse to wear a suit, and its allways better to smarten up than dress down, evenings out, dates, weddings etc, job interviews etc.........

im no cowboy, but I wear jeans

i cant skate, but i wear skate shoes

i dont own a motorbike ( yet ), but i wear motorbike style leather jackets.

I know how you feel, I own some nice shirts and everynow and then i put them on to go out, for the first 20mins I feel over dressed but then I forget and feel like a don again.

Buy it and wear it cos you like it, if anyone asks, tell em you like the suit. Dress for yourself man.

And ill be watching supermarket...

buy it, it sounds like you like it, you dont need an excuse to wear a suit, and its allways better to smarten up than dress down, evenings out, dates, weddings etc, job interviews etc.........

im no cowboy, but I wear jeans

i cant skate, but i wear skate shoes

i dont own a motorbike ( yet ), but i wear motorbike style leather jackets.

I know how you feel, I own some nice shirts and everynow and then i put them on to go out, for the first 20mins I feel over dressed but then I forget and feel like a don again.

Buy it and wear it cos you like it, if anyone asks, tell em you like the suit. Dress for yourself man.

And ill be watching supermarket...

haha

it was funny to read all that build up and come to the end

• 2 weeks later...