FS: 45rpm Sorahiko SLIM RAW 28x34 $300

beerkc

Legendary 45rpm Sorahiko Slim Raw online exclusive size 28x34 (chainstitch hem job from 45rpm NY) Retail: $333

Never been soaked or washed. Have been worn for less than a week. Very lightly wear mark around cuffs. Still bleed like mad!

measurement:

waist: 30"

front rise: 10"

leg opening: 16"

Need some urgent cash, so these amazing babies gotta go.

Looking for $250 plus shipping obo (new price)

Are these sanforized or not, cause if they aren't those measurements are misleading (i.e. they might fit a 30" now but a 28" after a wash....).

By the way I asked a question but I already know the answer, those are raw and unsanforized so expect like 2" in the waist and 3" in the leg....

BTW I'd probably get them if they fit me in the waist sadly I'm not sure even wearing them while they shrink would alleviate the sizing down, I'm a 29-30 not a 28...

Are these sanforized or not, cause if they aren't those measurements are misleading (i.e. they might fit a 30" now but a 28" after a wash....).

By the way I asked a question but I already know the answer, those are raw and unsanforized so expect like 2" in the waist and 3" in the leg....

BTW I'd probably get them if they fit me in the waist sadly I'm not sure even wearing them while they shrink would alleviate the sizing down, I'm a 29-30 not a 28...

you can wear them until they stretch out a bit before soaking....they will stretch out about 1.5-2" after a few wears. i normally wear 30-31 waist but I can do the top botton with no problem and I'm sure they'll start stretching pretty soon.

• 3 weeks later...