Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Hey guys... Received a mailer from front row... They are having a 20-80% sale off selected items from 24th May to 2nd June... A.P.C., Umbro by Kim Jones, Woods and Woods, etc... Anybody going to check it out? :)

definitely 80% on those umbro shirts, didn't appeal to me at all even with the huge discount they had. reminds me, does surri offer any discount for sufu members? i'll be heading there when my exams end =( please give me something to cheer up, haha.

went down today mistakenly, woods and woods is between 30 - 40% off, while kim jones is up to 50% off. not entirely sure about the apc, but i know they have a storewide 10% off all regular items on the 24th in addition to their sale items.

everyone has to stop by their tea shop for a cup of tea of choice! i'm definitely going back again, the ground floor is a great place to stone an afternoon away.

laziale - got my uniqlo, thanks for bringing my bag out as well, and the fit is spot on! plongin--we definitely lucked out. even my size L hoodie fits perfectly on top of my narrow 5010XX. :)

Hey guys... Received a mailer from front row... They are having a 20-80% sale off selected items from 24th May to 2nd June... A.P.C., Umbro by Kim Jones, Woods and Woods, etc... Anybody going to check it out? :)

Thanks for ya info. I was wondering do they have offer for NC and NS..?

yep. to reiterate. checked out front row with tweedles today. woods and woods stuff is ravishing but i still can't afford them even after sale prices. 10% off all regular items including apc jeans so if you're intending to get some, now would be a nice time.

once again, thanks laziale for going through all the trouble with the bulk uniqlo order!

xxx!

i think i've seen APC sweaters, but it could just have be my eyes playing tricks on me.

while i was at venue at club st i had a brief unsettled moment because this guy was staring at my superfuture tee when i entered and then started looking at my skulls from the back so obviously. gotta be more subtle!

Saw a couple of apc knit sweaters on reduction yesterday. Was told there wasn't a 10% off for the regular apc jeans though. Eyeing some woods and woods shirts and the bomber jacket. Lots of kj umbro stuff too.

Bought a KJ Umbro hoodie yesterday. 60% off. Mostly medium sizes for hoodies. Sweaters were available too.

whizkit, I was at Front Row at the same time as you ;)

Thanks for the info guys. Guess I'll head down to front row tomorrow to check them out.

Any sales in late July?

The Great Singapore Sale has just started, and will end on the 22nd of July. Check out http://www.greatsingaporesale.com.sg/ for more info.

There's a coupon in there for 40% off main courses at Lawry's.

On that note, anyone with info on other good sales this week?

Hi All,

need help here. Wanted to buy Raw Yen Jeans but i do not know whether should i buy 1 size smaller? I'm a 30 waistline...should i get 29? what will be the shrinkage like after 1 wash & will it stretched for more the 1 inches?

Thanks in Advance.

Ash

i don't think shrinkage really matters, it may do in the first couple of minutes, after that, it would just stretch to where it was before. you should size at least 1 down to account for stretching, some pure cotton jeans stretch 1, some 2, some crazy jeans such as apcs stretch up to 3 sizes, amazing yet true, i don't know why i'm using so many commas.