FS: Levi's Premium - 31x31, ridiculously low rise

brozek

Update - according to Mynameisclever, these are Premium Offenders. Mystery solved!

These weren't the size the ebay auction I won said they were (30x34) and I've been unable to reach any resolution through ebay, so I'm going to try to make at least a little back by listing them accurately. They're tagged a 30 (no inseam listed), the waist measures 15.5" buttoned and laid flat, the inseam is 31", the hem is 8.5", the knee is 7.5", and the thigh measures 9". Here's where they're reallly interesting, though - the front rise is only 7.5" (11.5" rear), which is so low that the button-fly only has two buttons.:slayer:

Overall, they're in good shape - some fading on the knees, thighs, and hems, and some light crotch whiskering. The previous owner cut the hems 1" along the inseam, though (another detail he failed to mention) - my guess is to make them lay better over sneakers.

Since the Levi's Premium stuff typically only retails for $100-130, I'm only looking for $30 shipped for these (that's in the US - $35 to Canada). My paypal addy is brozek(at)polisci.wisc.edu and I can ship the next business day after receiving payment. Thanks!

Picture_006a13.jpg

Picture_001213.jpg

(Note - the photo below makes them look lighter blue than they are in reality)

a>[/url]

Picture_0042d4.jpg

Picture_0078b4.jpg

(the perspective on this last photo makes them look a lot more bootcut and light blue than they actually are)

Picture_0056f9.jpg