2000db feedback

nairb49

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, hes striahgtforward honest service. soon as i got my jeans, i ordered another from him. now im waiting on those :o

and once i get some more cash together, i think i will be doing business with him again...

I got this pretty amazing Hare jacket today from 2000db. Ordered on the 11th, arrived today. Excellent.

A Julius sweater which I has also ordered was unfortunately forgotten with this package but he was quick to E-mail back and told me he would be sending it out today. As someone who is often forgetful about shipping stuff, I can't complain.

hare1.jpg

After reading some rather poor things about Hare quality, I must say I'm surprised about how nice this is; especially for the price.

Today I've been waiting around all day for my package and finally find...

"Your item was delivered at 12:40 PM on November 28, 2006 in SEATTLE, WA 98105. The item was signed for by E HOPE."

I have no clue who E. Hope is and therefore have no clue where my package is. I'm hoping it's the same apartment which he had accidentally sent to before. I've been knocking at their door but have so far gotten no answer.

EDIT: 2000db E-mailed me the shipping label and it was NOT his fault. It looks like the post office had sent it to the wrong.. something. Major bummer.. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to talk to my apartment manager and find out who E Hope is.

Edit 2: Somehow the package went to the University of Washington and I'll be able to get it tomorrow. Thank goodness.

Today I've been waiting around all day for my package and finally find...

"Your item was delivered at 12:40 PM on November 28, 2006 in SEATTLE, WA 98105. The item was signed for by E HOPE."

I have no clue who E. Hope is and therefore have no clue where my package is. I'm hoping it's the same apartment which he had accidentally sent to before. I've been knocking at their door but have so far gotten no answer.

EDIT: 2000db E-mailed me the shipping label and it was NOT his fault. It looks like the post office had sent it to the wrong.. something. Major bummer.. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to talk to my apartment manager and find out who E Hope is.

Edit 2: Somehow the package went to the University of Washington and I'll be able to get it tomorrow. Thank goodness.

Glad to know your item will be in your hands, or on your back, very soon. I was very nervous when I received your email this morning!

Thanks Daikonyama! I'm sure your items won't take too long...

My package has not come in yet either but I have to say it's been a great pleasure in dealing with his service. 2000db has been doing a very good job responding to all my manic-y and constant emails. He is very thorough and takes the time to try to get everything you need.

Just curious, what size in Julius do you wear and whats your chest size and weight. I am thinking about ordering something from Julius but im afraid it might be too small. I am a 48, a medium, a 38-40 type a guy, you know normalish, haha. Does that mean I'm outta luck?

I'm a M/48 (183cm 62kg) in most things and Julius size 1 fits me well for sweaters and cardigan. I haven't tried anything else on though...

I'm a M/48 (183cm 62kg) in most things and Julius size 1 fits me well for sweaters and cardigan. I haven't tried anything else on though...

Wow that does surprise me, I am so use to everything japanese fitting so tiny. Thanks.

2000- what places do you recommend for your service, to order Julius from.

This is my second order placed with Db. So Db sends out my order on the 28th November... lo and behold in hardly 2 days and thousands of miles later I get my stuff that I ordered in no time flat. Just in time before the big snowstorm about hit the midwest. Unbelievable service, price, and just awesome communication. Keep up the great work Db. I'll definitely be doing business again!

Btw, my bro loves the jacket, it couldn't come at a better time!

A little different story here... since I've yet to really purchase from 2000db

I pm'd 2000db about purchasing a few things, every time he has been very helpful but the things I was interested in were usually sold out before I could even make up my mind whether I wanted them. I asked him about a Driftwood ring from zozo and he explained that the one I wanted was out of stock so he pointed me towards a shop in Canada that sells similar rings. I'm now in the process of buying a ring from them I just have to call in my CC and address now.

He's an asset to this board and I appreciate his helpfulness. Hopefully I'll be able to give him a real order soon!

A little different story here... since I've yet to really purchase from 2000db

I pm'd 2000db about purchasing a few things, every time he has been very helpful but the things I was interested in were usually sold out before I could even make up my mind whether I wanted them. I asked him about a Driftwood ring from zozo and he explained that the one I wanted was out of stock so he pointed me towards a shop in Canada that sells similar rings. I'm now in the process of buying a ring from them I just have to call in my CC and address now.

He's an asset to this board and I appreciate his helpfulness. Hopefully I'll be able to give him a real order soon!

Hey, glad you found the ring! did you talk with brigitte?

docnbhd: glad everything went well for your order.... enjoy!