cloak t-shirts

dilemma

they're printed on American Apparel shirts.

Does Cloak use the regular pre-made American Apparel shirts that regular consumers can buy off American Apparel's website or do they order American Apparel to cut and sew special designs just for them?

Does Cloak use the regular pre-made American Apparel shirts that regular consumers can buy off American Apparel's website or do they order American Apparel to cut and sew special designs just for them?

Unknown.

Either way, there's something wrong with $125 American Apparel t-shirts.

Libertine silkscreens their shit on AA and sells it a thousand fold. Info from someone who interned there.

Libertine also, at least early on, regularly used really shitty vintage finds for their silkscreen designs. They were flipping a neat 500 dollar profit on most pieces.

nom de guerre uses american apparel shirts too. to think that it's a "special" aa cut for cloak is purely psychological.

So what you're saying is that I have no idea how to tell apart two t-shirts that I personally own? Maybe they are AA t-shirts, but the Cloak t-shirt I have is much better quality in terms of fit and cotton. Stop and think for a second before commenting on things you don't know the full story to... it's quite misleading.