Rakuten Pea Coat...

MIG

My medium measures a little over 17 inches across. Definately a small by american standards.

img6016ug5.jpg

17" inches mean 34"= a tight coat made for a size 32/42. Are you sure the 17 isn't a typo?

I mean it's pretty damn tight, which could benefit some of the ultra slim posters we got here. A size 32 is actually an XXXS in most brands...if it's a size 34 (18" accross) then it's an XXS, still pretty hardcore. How does it fit you and how slim are you anyway? Seems like a good buy for the price.

I really hope the good folks at rakuten will be able to switch my order to a large from a medium (37'' for me)... just finished emailing them saying my address was fine and to send away immediately. Now I'm hitting them up again asking for a switch. If only their size chart was accurate.

Lesson learned: inquire directly about sizes before ordering.

I've never ordered off rakuten before but i love this peacoat.. It says the price including postage is 10290 does that mean for the US as well?? Digital if you can tell me how to order I would appreciate it alot!

I ordered one too - I think I'll get it tomorrow... Anyways, if you're looking to order from these guys, there's also an easy step-by-step located at http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/super-rag/info-en/qo/index.html. They also calculate the total price including shipping before they send out the order, if that's holding anyone back...

I ordered one too - I think I'll get it tomorrow... Anyways, if you're looking to order from these guys, there's also an easy step-by-step located at http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/super-rag/info-en/qo/index.html. They also calculate the total price including shipping before they send out the order, if that's holding anyone back...

Any chance of getting a pic when it arrives? Thanks!

Is Rakuten nice about exchanges? Because I ordered a large thinking the pit to pit was 17 from DD's post.. but daikonyama says its 19" anyone ask for exchanges before?

Unfortunately, I don't think they're gonna exchange...

Taken from http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/super-rag/info-en/

Return Policy:

We can not accept returns,if the item is different from your image or feeling.

The items cannot be returned even if the size of clothes does not suit you.

Please make sure that your order is right.

If the item is different from your order or item has broken before you will take,

we will exchange it for good one or accept to return.

(About exchange or return,we need every items based on original condition)