Interest Check: APC, Diesel...

dry the rain

for sale! buy my jeans.

Diesel Thanaz: 31x32 raw, i think, skinny fit diesels. paid $170, looking for $100. run long. closer to a 34 inseam. Worn 10 times maybe. No visible wear other than some light creasing behind the knees which is easily dealt with.

Wash 008AA-Stretch (98% cotton, 2% elastan) pretty sure this is raw, maybe one wash

DSCN1684.jpg

DSCN1685.jpg

DSCN1686.jpg

DSCN1690.jpg

DSCN1688.jpg

Actual Measurements (all in inches):

Waist- 17.5

Top of Thigh- 11.5

Mid Thigh- 9.25

Knee- 7.5

Hem- 7

Front Rise- 10

Back Rise- 14

Inseam- 34

APC New Cure: 31x36 (that's the inseam right?). Looking for $110, as they've only been worn once. No visible wear other than very light creasing behing knees.

DSCN1680.jpg

DSCN1683.jpg

DSCN1682.jpg

Actual Measurements (all in inches):

Waist- 17

Top of Thigh- 11

Mid Thigh- 9.25

Knee- 7.75

Hem- 7.25

Front Rise- 10

Back Rise- 14

Inseam- 35.25

Both of these are just too big for me in the waist. I love them both but I've lost weight and those my legs are about the same size, my waist has dropped a lot. They hang all funny and stuff.

hey, so i'm supposed to be studying but i realized that i have too many pairs of jeans. right now i'm just kind of tentative, but i want to check the possible interest on:

Diesel Thanaz: 31x32 one wash (i think): close to raw skinny fit diesels. paid $170, looking for $100. run long. closer to a 34 inseam. Worn 10 times maybe. No visible wear.

APC New Cure: 31x36 (that's the inseam right?). Looking for $110, as they've only been worn once. No visible wear.

Both of these are just too big for me in the waist. I love them both but I've lost weight and those my legs are about the same size, my waist has dropped a lot. They hang all funny and stuff.

Pics if anyone's at all interested, and measurements too, but the APC's fit like an APC 31, and the Diesels fit slightly (.5 to 1 inch) bigger than that.

Interested in both. Pics?