Correct model for 1944 S501s?

Guest Phrost

I noticed that the 1944 501 Levi's have two different models. The one I've had my eyes on were the ones using white herringbone material for the pockets and blank silver hidden rivets. The other ones floating around have colored striped pockets and the regular stamped copper hidden rivets. Which one is the "correct" model? Thanks

img1045726188.jpeg

img1045726189.jpeg

47_12.JPG

VS

1152634413-03159300.jpg

I really only brought this up because some people on the board were saying LVC made blatant mistakes on some of the models. Its wierd because the 44s seem to be the only model that have blank silver colored hidden rivets. How's the denim on these (airfrogusmc)?

On the ones i have the hidden backpocket rivets are made of copper and the pocket lining is striped.

One thing i noticed is that the rivets on the backpockets have the LS & CO - SF logo stamped in and the frontpocket rivets have the logo on top of the rivet as you can see.

dsc03141un9.jpg

I noticed that the 1944 501 Levi's have two different models. The one I've had my eyes on were the ones using white herringbone material for the pockets and blank silver hidden rivets. The other ones floating around have colored striped pockets and the regular stamped copper hidden rivets. Which one is the "correct" model? Thanks

img1045726188.jpeg

img1045726189.jpeg

47_12.JPG

VS

1152634413-03159300.jpg

hi,

to my mind the 2nd one with colored pockets was not limited last year.

where do you bought it?

we had some in our shop.

from time to time levi's changes the raw collection. like the ss07 collection. you won't ind the 1933 501 xx anymore. will be replaced by the 1937 501 xx.

have a great day

dee

The got the picture of the 1944s with the colored pockets from hanon-shop. Does anyone know where if there are any places in NY that carry the 44s? I would really like to try them on and see them in person.