Edwin Japan ED 47

StrictlyRoca

Hi

Confused completely - looking to buy a pair of ED 47 in Rainbow Selvage...

.... however whats confusing to me is that there seems to be more than one type of Rainbow Selvage, for example:

Minky are selling these: edwinraw.jpg ... which are £180.00

Similarly, Royal Cheese are selling these: edw.ed47brutindigo.carre.jpg ... which are the same price

Attic, Oi Pollio and Norsestore are selling a different type of Rainbow Selvage: L3Zhci93d3cvbm9yc2UuZGsvaW1hZ2VzL2RldGFjaGVkL2NvbW1vZGl0aWVzXzI2ODRpbWFnZV8xX2gwdzUzNF93aWR0aA==.jpeg ... which are vastly cheaper however have different coloured stitching

So far I have came to the conclusion that the more expensive jean is made with original 13.5 oz weight???

Can anyone shed light on this? any help is always appreciated..

I don't know a whole lot about Edwin, so take this with a grain of salt.

I was pretty sure the ED-47 is an Edwin Europe jean. The ED-47 has the rainbow selvedge.

However some of Edwin's japanese jeans (not sure of the model) also have a rainbow selvedge. I remember seeing them for quite a lot less than the selvedge ED-47s.

Also, there's probably at least two types of selvedge ED-47. I remember seeing one for like >$400AU than was natural indigo.

So yeah, sorry for vagueness of info (I'm only going off what I've seen in stores). Hope this helps some.