what jeans to buy???

nnkd

I need help choosing between the eternal 811(W30), 45rpm sorahiko(W30), sugar cane 1955(W29) and 1966(W29).

1. How much will the waist shrink when i soak them.

2. How much will they stretch?

3. For each jean, what are they weight? 13oz/15oz??????

What pair of jeans would you choose?

I would reccomend the eternals simply because they are the best jeans i've ever owned. The denim is 14.5 oz, and has a unique quality to it that has been described as "rugged". The cut is awesome, and they are one wash so you don't have to worry about shrinkage. You may want to size up an inch, but if you can deal with a little pain you should go true to size. They stretch a little, especially if you don't wear a belt, but it's not very drastic (although i've heard otherwise from 2000db, thats just in my experience with them)

For reference, i have the cane 47's, and although the denim is lighter it is definitely a very high quality and very nice. I think the fit of the 55 or the 66 would be much nicer in general, and wish i had gotten them. I have heard nothing but good things about the 45 RPM, i just haven't had a chance to interact with them

Shrinkage on the Sorahikos depends on wether they are raw or one-wash.

I have the raw slims and they shrankapprox. a size and a half after a short cold soak. I'm sure they would have shrunk more in a warmer longer soak.

They are awesome.

Can't comment on the others.

I would recommend the 45rpm Sorahikos. The rise is a bit lower than any of the jeans that you've mentioned. In my opinion, it just sits better on the ass. And if you like to sag. The one-wash doesn't shrink at all. I haven't had any experience with the raw, but I think you can take the same precautions as any other raw denim. 1 or 2 sizes up, but of course, every jean is going to react differently.

The fabric is pretty amazing. And I believe it's going to wear out beautifully. This is probably my second favorite pair, Fullcount being my number 1.