Stussy Dunks

prufrock

Stussy Court Fources are way, way, way better.

If anyone has those, I want them

;)

these on the other hand, I'll pass on.

those are the court forces, no?

I want those in purple.

:(

how can you think the court forces are wayyyyyyyyyyyy better and at the same time its something you reallly really really want if you cant tell the difference between a pair of dunks and a pair of CFs ...smh

but on the real...of course OG stussy dunks are better than these, but i wouldnt mind a pair if its under 100 (highly doubt it).... OG stussy Blazers > OG stussy Dunks

how can you think the court forces are wayyyyyyyyyyyy better and at the same time its something you reallly really really want if you cant tell the difference between a pair of dunks and a pair of CFs ...smh

but on the real...of course OG stussy dunks are better than these, but i wouldnt mind a pair if its under 100 (highly doubt it).... OG stussy Blazers > OG stussy Dunks

omg forgive me

edit: also I never said I really really want them. I've just seen them and though they were cool.

sorry I didn't memorize the way the look.

the Stussy Court force with black croc skins is wayyy better

pity i had to offload mine due to financial difficulties

but in general, i havent really seen a descent shoe release from Nike for almost 2-3 years other than a few of the hyperstrike releases which are impossible or wayy too expensive to acquire

the Stussy Court force with black croc skins is wayyy better

pity i had to offload mine due to financial difficulties

but in general, i havent really seen a descent shoe release from Nike for almost 2-3 years other than a few of the hyperstrike releases which are impossible or wayy too expensive to acquire

the court forces were fucking awesome.