Supreme Backpack

nightkid

Supreme backpacks are never really cheap but Conceptshop is a reseller so there prices are always higher than normal. Things are always cheapest if youcan get to one of the stores. Usually the backpacks stay around for at least a bit so you dont have to wait in line or anything like that. It depends on the style/season as well.

Its just hard to find some of the older styles sometimes, so that will probably be your biggest problem if you are looking for a older one. They are nice though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

fuck online.. go to the store and hand the man your cash then try to get a picture of a-ron on your way out and sell it on ebay for a million pounds. they LOVE it when you try and take pictures of them

"You brought the fucking Pomeranian bowling?"

"I haven't brought it bowling...I didn't rent it shoes, I'm not buying it a fucking beer, it's not taking a fucking turn..."

Quote:

Could someone explain to me the appeal of Supreme backpacks?

Are they just hype?

Or should i just go with the assumption that they're just pretty well-constructed and practical items?

--- Original message by triniboy27 on Sep 23, 2005 08:00 PM

Well, they're def not worth $200. I do like their designs, but quality-wise it aint even like a North Face or anything..

I didn't say that NF packs are bad or anything; in fact I've had mine for many years and still use it for outdoor activities that my supreme cannot withstand. I just find that I like my supreme pack better for because it's quite large and I can hold long stuff without it buldging out too much.

Edited by super on Sep 24, 2005 at 12:46 PM