Lucien Pellat Finet X Vans - Forever 21 Version

onemancult

1007061909.jpg

So, the girlfriend had to pop into Forever 21 to exchange some stuff this weekend, and, while I killed time, I happened upon those. Pretty exact rip of the LPF Vans that came out, I think. There was also a men's t-shirt that screamed Henrik Vibskov, but it was printed on really rough, shitty cotton.

1007061909.jpg

So, the girlfriend had to pop into Forever 21 to exchange some stuff this weekend, and, while I killed time, I happened upon those. Pretty exact rip of the LPF Vans that came out, I think. There was also a men's t-shirt that screamed Henrik Vibskov, but it was printed on really rough, shitty cotton.

That's funny. Those are almost exact copies. :eek:

I've had problems with "misc" people coming into my store, taking pictures of designer ware, and then seen really clever/blatant copies of it at Forever 21. We have instituted a no-photography rule in the store for that reason. Gotta hand it to them though...their turnaround is pretty quick for a major corporate operation

their menswear is really, really, really horrible- all graphic printed up the ass with shitty prints using all the same motifs. some of the knitwear is alright, although the quality is even worse than you'd expect... i was tempted by a striped v-neck sweater, but the fit was off.

could you post a picture of the cloak cardigan or your F21 version, bluespring?