vintage girbauds

jchosko

does anyone remember the loop on these for the belt to go through so that when they were hella too big you wouldn't have that gap at the front? those were dope. i remember that was all we rocked in high school. the baggy cowboys and some other cut that i can't remember the name of.

there used to be this dude with dreads who worked at jeremy's on college ( in berkeley) who would let you put them on under your jeans and pocket like $30 and let you walk staight out the door.

what happened to girbaud that they became so weak...?

does anyone remember the loop on these for the belt to go through so that when they were hella too big you wouldn't have that gap at the front? those were dope. i remember that was all we rocked in high school. the baggy cowboys and some other cut that i can't remember the name of.

there used to be this dude with dreads who worked at jeremy's on college ( in berkeley) who would let you put them on under your jeans and pocket like $30 and let you walk staight out the door.

what happened to girbaud that they became so weak...?

I think they still sell them I remember rocking them in jr high when I lived in Houston 91-92 hardly anyone knew what they were in school. I loved the straight cut front pockets they were deep to I had stoned washed , black, beige, turqouise Now that i look back i cant beleive I was into name brands at such a young age heh