Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Really? THat's supposed to be black? Damn, then that's the lightest pair of "black" jeans I've ever seen. Also, I can't find the post now but I remember early in the summer, someone posted here that they thought the fit of the fall season raws looked significantly different. I tried on a pair of the MIJ 19cm, and I dont know if it's my mind playing tricks on me because of what I thought I read, or if it's really true...but the taper on the legs did feel a little different. Was that issue ever clarified?

i know this has been said before but im too lazy to go through the whole thread and look for it.

At a Dior store. what is the price for a 19cm raw black?

i might be going to the one on rodeo soon and want to know how much cash i need to take.

im planning on getting the 21cm mij but i was wondering If i wear a size 30 new standards and i have a 34 waist and 35 inches where i wear my jeans would it be better to go with a 30 or 31. will they stretch 1-2 inch or more like 2-3? Thanks for the help. also are these MIJ http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/8146 ? i thought the brut jeans were the MII ones?

i'm thinking about going down to the Dior Homme in LA..

anyone been there???

are they people nice? hahaha.

everytime i go into these kind of places... people look me up and down..

one time i went to union in LA and the guy working there gave me like the craziest scowl ever... lol..

maybe i'm ug?. HAHA

thanks guys

i'm thinking about going down to the Dior Homme in LA..

anyone been there???

are they people nice? hahaha.

everytime i go into these kind of places... people look me up and down..

one time i went to union in LA an the guy working there gave me like the craziest scowl ever... lol..

maybe i'm ug?. HAHA

thanks guys

The people are pretty dope there, esp sean. He is the nicest guy ever and even calls me about denim they get in, although I am not that frequent of a buyer. I'd keep an eye out for the manager. I think his name is peter, he has curely black hair. I tried to put a pair of jeans on hold for myself for just a day and he wouldnt do it; gave me some bullshit about being agaisnt store policy. All of the other workers always oblige.

I wouldnt worry about people giving you looks. Most people in the trendy LA stores are assholes, esp the fuckers in supreme.

dude, supreme is the worst...

and theres this place called greyone over here in pasadena...

wow... if you've ever been or going... be prepared for them to not even talk to you when you go up in there... very nerve racking when you want to buy something and you walk in and theres just an awkward silence... very horrible customer service...

but yeah diorhomme sounds pretty good... the reason im asking is because i wanted to go down there to try them on before i make my decision, you know.... it was like buying ANTIKS.... it took me like... 2 or 3 times to decide how i wanted to spend 300 bones.

dude, supreme is the worst...

and theres this place called greyone over here in pasadena...

wow... if you've ever been or going... be prepared for them to not even talk to you when you go up in there... very nerve racking when you want to buy something and you walk in and theres just an awkward silence... very horrible customer service...

but yeah diorhomme sounds pretty good... the reason im asking is because i wanted to go down there to try them on before i make my decision, you know.... it was like buying ANTIKS.... it took me like... 2 or 3 times to decide how i wanted to spend 300 bones.

yea fuck supreme workers. my friend and i were browsing shirts on the shelf and reasonably unfolding one or two to look at the print. we got yelled at buy some broseph who said the shirts were hanging on the rack. its his fucking job to fold shit. why else are they paying him 6 dollars an hour.

in terms of shitty jeans like antik, the price to wear ratio would make diors more worth it in the long run. i wear the shit out of my diors but would never ever wear antiks. i feel more connected to my diors, like its a part of me. i would never feel the same about some other "premium denim" brands where the objective is hoarding rather than enjoying.

yea fuck supreme workers. my friend and i were browsing shirts on the shelf and reasonably unfolding one or two to look at the print. we got yelled at buy some broseph who said the shirts were hanging on the rack. its his fucking job to fold shit. why else are they paying him 6 dollars an hour.

in terms of shitty jeans like antik, the price to wear ratio would make diors more worth it in the long run. i wear the shit out of my diors but would never ever wear antiks. i feel more connected to my diors, like its a part of me. i would never feel the same about some other "premium denim" brands where the objective is hoarding rather than enjoying.

hahaha shhhh. im selling some.

the ones i bought were unfortunately one of the most expensive pair there.

i liked them, but i wore them once and decided they weren't for me.

dior is past premium denim.

i'd say my favorite for now is diesel.

best quality imo out of seven, true religion, 575, any other nordstrom brand.

sean at DH LA is a good dude. i've actually got the hedi jeans on hold there right now. a few of the others there have a somewhat stuck-up attitude and try to pretend the hallway that is the store is a catwalk, and trot around like little girls....other than that, they're all pretty nice dudes.

speaking of, does anyone have the HEDI jeans on here?

they're the jeans that came out the end of Summer 07. they're similar to the sharp notation, but rather than a poly coating it's blended into the fabric. they're sold out everywhere, and i figured maybe someone on here would have them...super rare.

hum...that sounds interesting, i guess they don't look as shiny as the sharp notations then.

i would say that the ones from the japanese website that i posted a while back sound more like what you are describing than the sharp notations.

the plot thickens

Did a quick search and didn't find much, so I thought I would suggest it as an addition to the FAQ on the first page.

Along with the hem, waist, inseam ect could someone also put down the thigh, knee, front/back rise?

Fuck it, why not? I'll take measurements and ask Minya to add it to the first post tomorrow.

speaking of, does anyone have the HEDI jeans on here?

they're the jeans that came out the end of Summer 07. they're similar to the sharp notation, but rather than a poly coating it's blended into the fabric. they're sold out everywhere, and i figured maybe someone on here would have them...super rare.

Asterix posted bizzy wearing them in best waywt, or atleast I'm fairly positive its them. I had tried them on at Kadewe in Berlin and have been wondering what they are since then. I think it's worth mentioning they fit slimmer and, in my opinion, much better then the regular 19cm. They should start making the raw denim in that cut, nobody would have to size down anymore.

the hedi jeans are WAAAY tighter. they're just as shiny as the sharp notations. the sharp notations fit just like the pairs of raws that i have. i guess the hedi's were super limited, but there are a couple pairs still in the US for sale i believe. they're a little more expensive than the sharp's too...$455US.