Uniqlo SoHo

HisPiffness

I don't know, but we're getting a lot of boring tee's lately, as well as for the sweaters. I don't know how they expect to sell grandpa shirts for so long.

The hoodies are selling good, as well as the denim jeans, there's like 3 models with raw denim.

Other than that, there's a lot of sales on select shit, nothing that I give a fuck about though.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hoodies are selling good, as well as the denim jeans, there's like 3 models with raw denim.

That's odd, cause the last time that I checked there was only one wash in the states, can anyone else confirm this with pictures of some sort or something. Also, I sent an email to who ever handles the US stuff. I asked them if the still carry selvege in the states and if they plan on bringing raw denim to the states, if it's not here already.

Hey guys, so what is the definitive list of stuff that is worth buying from uniqlo?

I saw the v-neck cashmere sweaters the other day and they seem good. It's at least $50 than Banana Republic's Cashmere sweaters. I'm tempted to get at least one and if not two. I'm thinking of picking up a thermal hoodie, but I'm not sure if that is good.

Anything else that you guys can suggest for me? I'm planning to head back to NYC very soon.

Based upon that website alone I never want to shop at uniqlo. Who in the fuck thought that the 'explorer' design was a good idea. "Hey guys lets make it so you have to mouse over 8000 windows, and when you do, you may or may not see an image. If you *do* get a picture it may or may not have any info."

Morons.

The scrolling method makes me a bit motion sick after a while, I can't seem to make it stay totally still when I want to look at something. Indeed it's an annoying as hell website. Also the London stores seem like absolute rubbish in comparison to the flagship store in NY, missing half the stock and seriously inflated prices as per usual for the UK.

There's a drop down menu that has the categories. You don't have to aimlessly click on the tiny thumbnails:

uniexplorer.png

Still, the explorer is retarded. They don't update the site at all and they only show a fraction of what they have--a major let down. I was so hype about the flagship because they said it would have stuff that not even Japan had, but I see stuff on the Japan site that isn't here.

Uniqlo's whole system is retarded. We don't literally get shit that isn't out anywhere, because we got a lot of the same shirts from the Japan stores, but we're supposed to say they're "limited edition." Well they can't be too limited since more than one country has them (I hear the London stores get the shit too.)

A lot of the shirts on that catalog are gone, the last ones we got are bullshit ones with these shitty looking H&M type graphic designs.

For the clothing, the slim jeans (which are the best jeans for that price around) are always getting sold out, and we're not going to get anymore for a long time from what I've heard, since I'm cool with one of the Japanese managers, and the person who buys the shit for the store.

Cashmere is still $20 off for now, and there's sales on a lot of the outwear, but don't ask me for specifics, just check out the store.

If you would like to say what's up to me, I'm on the main floor usually in the middle, my name is Anthony.

Peace, happy holidays and all that other shit.

^^ I used to check the uniqlo site regularly, but I havent as of late. That certainly is a nice looking jacket. I might have to check it out

Assuming the PMs are still down, this is directed at HelgenX:

What's the status on the turtlenecks? Are there still plenty to go around? Are any of them on sale?

I just got back from the Uniqlo in Freehold. The selection was pretty slim, but still good. They had a couple pairs of the Shuttle Selvege, but it's limited to a few pairs. Lots of jeans, cashmier, and turtle necks that you could want. On top of it all, everything in the store is 30% off. I got two henleys for $22, which is great. Also the guy who was working behind the counter told me that by the end of next week, the tees that are only at the NYC stores are coming to the other stores. This is a great thing due to the fact that I will be buying more tees from them.

I just got back from the Uniqlo in Freehold. The selection was pretty slim, but still good. They had a couple pairs of the Shuttle Selvege, but it's limited to a few pairs. Lots of jeans, cashmier, and turtle necks that you could want. On top of it all, everything in the store is 30% off. I got two henleys for $22, which is great. Also the guy who was working behind the counter told me that by the end of next week, the tees that are only at the NYC stores are coming to the other stores. This is a great thing due to the fact that I will be buying more tees from them.

yeah i stopped by this one on my way to my parents house...the 30% is definitely a good look

• 1 year later...