All you BAPERS

truetrev

almost... he had a signature pair of redwings.

Nah, he was being sarcastic with that comment too. Clapton wears Visvim. He also supposedly has one of the largest private collections of HP/Porter of anyone in the world. I read an interview with him in the Porter catalogue that came out last year. Anyways, he is good friends with H. Fujiwara and Hiroki Nakamura (who created Visvim).

true...theres alot of other pics of him wearing dunks and all that stuff...midlife crisis?

Robin Williams was into Bape/sneakers years ago. I saw him and his son at Huf SF last year buying tons of shit and at UNDFTD LA the year before that. He is into all that shit. Not a midlife crisis; he is just a querky dude.......

Nah, he was being sarcastic with that comment too. Clapton wears Visvim. He also supposedly has one of the largest private collections of HP/Porter of anyone in the world. I read an interview with him in the Porter catalogue that came out last year. Anyways, he is good friends with H. Fujiwara and Hiroki Nakamura (who created Visvim).

Robin Williams was into Bape/sneakers years ago. I saw him and his son at Huf SF last year buying tons of shit and at UNDFTD LA the year before that. He is into all that shit. Not a midlife crisis; he is just a querky dude.......

Plus Hiroshi Fujiwara and Eric Clapton designed a Martin Guitar together.

The Belleza Nera or Bianca

http://www.mguitar.com/guitars/choosing/guitars.php?m=000-ECHF%20Bellezza%20Nera&p=a&d=280

thats awesome. really. i will wear what i dig 'till i'm worm food.

Why would people hate on Robin Williams for wearing Bape? Is he not "cool" enough for the brand? The guy went from having nothing to being a comic icon, a movie star, an academy award winner, and a showman with more career longevity than just about anyone. He has also done enough drugs to kill most of you twice over and has pulled more women in 2 decades than most ppl do in a lifetime while looking like a white dork in red suspenders. This dude can wear whatever the hell he wants.

Plus Bape designs actually fits his persona rather well, which is more than I can say for just about every single rapper/producer/wannabe that has jumped on the bandwagon about 4 years later than Robin Williams.