Ksubi...

mathew

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend wants a pair of jeremy scottxksubi but seven ny just sold out of what he wanted. Any other places he could grab a pair?

http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/pages/jeremy-loves-ksubi.html

USD$337 (small/er sizes available)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hipset has nice stuff for decent prices (on sale). woo. thanks fer pluging yourself.

I know mycatwalk sell the Raw Pyramids: http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/pages/tsubi-jeans_101.html

Anyway I won't be wearing Ksubi jeans anymore. I just feel like I'm following a trend every time I wear them. Their brand has lost it's magic in Sydney where it first started. Now it's too oversaturated and you have all the young try hards trendwhore kids wearing them (actually they always did).

Also the quality is just not their in their jeans, they stretch out and wear too easy. The only thing your paying for is the brand which IMO is not worth it anymore.

Agree. I knew it was over when I saw I guy wearing a pair with a tattered white bonds singlet!!

• 3 weeks later...
anyone have experience with Joeys?

Do they stretch? I wear sz29 dior 19cm.

Should i get size 28 or 30 for the joeys?

i was going to buy some tagged 28 joeys, buyer said the measured size was 26 though, if that helps. ive tried on some dee dees and the sizing for ksubis is really weird to me.

Size 29 Dior fits perfectly for me and i don't have a 29 inch waist, i think i have more like a 30 inch. But since the Dior stretches out a little bit, size 29 is perfect.

So should i still get the joeys in 30 or even bigger? I dumped the idea of getting size 28 already.

An for the dee dee, do they fit tighter than usual denims as well?

• 1 month later...
bump cause im curious about these:

i've been told joeys are the skinniest cut in not-stretch denim. whats the equivalent to a 34? and how are the inseams on these jeans (im tall, so i need 34 or longer)

aussies, im looking at you.

jeep you should ask that one guy in the market who is selling all his tsubi shit. his shit is 34 (not saying these will be perfect for you, but that guy might know about bigger sizes).

Size 29 Dior fits perfectly for me and i don't have a 29 inch waist, i think i have more like a 30 inch. But since the Dior stretches out a little bit, size 29 is perfect.

So should i still get the joeys in 30 or even bigger? I dumped the idea of getting size 28 already.

An for the dee dee, do they fit tighter than usual denims as well?

you probably have the same sized waist as me or similar. go with the 30s. they will stretch a bit, but not as fast as dh.

the dee dees fits loser than the joeys esp the legs and their opening. it might be my imagination, but i find that they strech more and faster than that of the joeys as well.

one tip if u want to buy tsubis in melbourne (people might already know about this)...

drop by to cactus jam in the city from time to time, i got a pair of joeys for $75 last year, and then i got another joey in raw denim for $140.. i personally think this is better than going to their garage sales cos i have never found one thats a 30, its always either 28, 32, 34 or 36...

anyways, is their quality really that shit? cos mine seems to be holding up just fine, and i wear them quite a lot.

anyways, is their quality really that shit? cos mine seems to be holding up just fine, and i wear them quite a lot.

if you're from melbourne, then you should have first hand experties in this field. anyway i personally think the quality of joeys is great. i think that their overdyeds/coloreds with stand wear and tear better than many other labels.

so can anyone tell me what size joey's i would get - i'm a 35" natural waist, so would i got down to 34 to account for stretching, or up to 36? any help is appreciated.

i thought i told u 2 go down, or was i talkin 2 bitch?

When I owned them, I sized down by two on the Factory cut, and by one in the Dee Dee. I remember the Joey being pretty true to size, but I could be wrong.

joeys stretch. corrected.