top three most annoying popular images

32x34

Anything having to do w/ turntables/DJing, including but not limited to brands, cartridges, the 45rpm center thing, wires, headphones, speakers...

Weaponry - Guns, knives, bats, even Kung Fu shit.

My third may only apply to the Bay Area. Anything to do w/ Hyphy. That's shit is stupid and I don't mean stupid in a hyphy way. I mean stupid like you left your 16 yr. old momma's womb 2 months early way.

And I agree w/ everyone above especially about Che but I do like polka dots (Idiom grey scale) and some skulls (DQM 5 panel hats & Chief Skull Moccasin Vans SK8 Highs to be specific).

oh god what can i wear wtihout being hated :(

(p.s. i hate that che shit too. my friend has one that says under his picture "I don't even know who this guy is.)

my girlfriend also has the same t-shirt (From Jeanyus, guess it's the same). the other day, she was pretty drunk in a club and went to a bunch a ppl asking them in semi-broken english (she's japanese) if they knew who he was (it doesn't sound funny like this, but it really was), surprisingly, quite a few ppl had no idea

for me

-anything all-over

-bones, skulls, etc

-bape parody (the shit is already enough played out...)

Monkeys!!! Can we move on to the next "in" animal? Rhinos?

Oh wait... I HATED that Ecko rhino image.

is there some reference I'm missing here?

I think he was referencing how obnoxious the commodification of Che Guevara as a political icon is, or at least how obnoxious it is that Che Guevara is the poster-child for revolutionary thought and action.

I think he was referencing how obnoxious the commodification of Che Guevara as a political icon is, or at least how obnoxious it is that Che Guevara is the poster-child for revolutionary thought and action.

thank you Icarus.

maybe some good could come out of the whole che poster-child debacle. what if there was a whole line of t-shirts of heads: dictators, significant dead royalty, grassroots politicians. maybe we could teach the children through graphic tee design. has this been done? (i'm probably showing my age and the fact that i don't watch tv.)

what about expanding on the che fever? maybe today's youth would gulp down some che cola? would the denim heads wear some che jeans? you know what the orange label would look like. but did you know it was che selvedge with the che dying process and genuine che rivets? :o ok...this post is getting boring.

thank you Icarus.

maybe some good could come out of the whole che poster-child debacle. what if there was a whole line of t-shirts of heads: dictators, significant dead royalty, grassroots politicians. maybe we could teach the children through graphic tee design. has this been done? (i'm probably showing my age and the fact that i don't watch tv.)

what about expanding on the che fever? maybe today's youth would gulp down some che cola? would the denim heads wear some che jeans? you know what the orange label would look like. but did you know it was che selvedge with the che dying process and genuine che rivets? :o ok...this post is getting boring.

ive seen mao shirts... dont really get em though.