Picture/Photo Frames:

emaze

I'm looking for some unique and different photo frames for some old pictures that are standard 4 by 6 size, any suggestions or links?

a year ago, i gave some pics to my grandmom in a Ikea frame that i found really cool. it's like to block of plexiglass that are together with silver screws, it's hard to describe it, but it's one of the nicest frame i've seen. (Ikea usually have some pretty cool stuff, sorry but couldn't the one i was talking about online).

i also have this hanging photo frame that kind of look like this but in much betterà

http://www.amazon.com/Trapeze-Triple-Hanging/dp/B0000C1I90

sorry, i couldn't find again the exact one. just have a look at your local art/furniture store, you should be able to find really nice one in New York.

hey emaze,

i have a suggestion. you can scan the photos into jpegs and get a digital photo frame. it switches the photos every few seconds or so (it's adjustable) so the same photo frame will show many pictures. my friend has one and it's pretty dope.

since i don't own one, i can't recommend a specific model, but try a froogle/google search on "digital picture frame" and you'll find a bunch of good options.

also, since you're in NYC, you might want to check B&H, they will probably have a bunch on display...

also, check J&R.