Denim repair question. pictures

rabka

I would have stitched the ends of the tear together much closer with a wide stitch. Tight jeans are susceptible to that, that is why I like my jeans fitted but not tight. When you buy jeans one size too small and depend on stretching to get them to fit, unfortunately this is the result, especially if you are active which I assume you are to garner a tear like that one. Stretching jeans one and two sizes just cannot be good for the material.

that looks fucking horrible. yikes.

KERI provided a link for denim repair...

and there's always denim dr in LA

but shit, that sucks.

hope you didn't pay out the ass for that "repair"

i agree, that rip is a pain in the arse. how did you get that ripped anyways, it looks major.

That is the fucking shittiest repair job i have ever seen. I wouldn't have paid for that. If you've ever sat down with a sewing machine and done just about anything you would able to do better. There shouldn't be any of that white showing at all. They should have been able to at least attempt using a blue/black thread to try and gradient it together and make it look decent. If I were you I'd be pissed.

That being said, take them to denim doctor or somebody like that. If they try to feed you some cock and bull story about not being able to do anything, send them to me and paypal me like $30 and I'll do it for you.

for anyone who was wondering...i was just near this little hill area with rocks and shit and me and my friends were climbing it and i jumped on to a rock and slipped and cut my shin and some of my thigh up.

well i paid ten dollars for the repair. I sort of want to go back and ask her why she didn't make the stitching tighter on the ends and why she didnt do a better job at removing/covering the white denim fibers. I'm not sure if i'm looking to spend any more money on this...i have moved on to a pair of A.P.C's that i'm working on...the blue boods fit loose and it was a little frustrating because it was tought getting wear on it.

do you think these can still be worn as they are now...or will it look a lot more goofy than custom.