FS: Evisu x Red Dot 33.5 x 36, papers and true religion

jchosko

hi folks,

i've got a pair of nwot evisu x red dot jeans for sale. theyre a nice medium weight blue denim (non-selvage) and have a nice slim relaxed cut. not baggy at all. buton fly, evisu gull and leather patch on back left, and red dot labeling and revolver on right pocket. labeled 30 waist, but fits like 33.5. email me for pics--i don't know how to post them here. this is my first sale here, but check my ebay feedback (258 and 100%) under the name "jchosko"

$55

don't think this is the place for it, but i've also got a pair of "vintage" true religions (from before they became super trendy and before the joey pocket flap mega bootcut era) for sale. 34 x 33. used, but not abused. i wore them cuffed, so they have a little wear on the bottoms, but no rips or tears. they've got a nice straight cut with a bootcut (not flare). email for pics.

$50

also a pair of paper denim and cloth 2 year gto. like new, 33 x 30 (professionally hemmed with original cuffs reattached.) again, email me for pics.

$40

drop me an email if interested in any of [email protected]

don't pm me, i'm not really in the habit of checking it. shipping is $7 via usps priority (domestic) and $18 international priority mail. will combine shipping. thanks for looking.