SKinny legs

chocoloby

Just measure at the widest point of your thighs. That's where it counts anyways. Mine are 24" around at the widest circumference. My waist (the circumference 1 inch above my belly button) is approximately 35 inches.

I wear 34 x 34 Julian Red No Wash California jeans and they loose around the waist and fitted around the thighs (i.e. slightly loose).

bed, do you have a picture of you wearing them? i'm really interested in how they fit. i saw a pair of julian red cali's and they really piqued my curiosity but they looked pretty skinny on the guy wearing them so i crossed them off my list of possible jeans. also, what does loose in the waist mean? is there a gap between your waist and the jeans or are they just comfortable?

travisio, I tried on some Julian Red Calis this past weekend and they fit great. Although tight at first, I am sure they will lossen up with some wear. Plus I have heard that Julian Red jeans stretch a good deal anyway. I tried on a 33 btw. For sure going to be one of my next denim purchases.