Who's going to win projrun?

werdtoyourmoms

I think it'll be micheal but I want that jerk Jeffreyto win. ^_^ He is seriously the person in that show that reflects some of my attitude. Like Santino w/o the "really, I act like an ass but I have a beautiful heart!"... Jeffrey instead acts like: "My heart is black and awesome, so?". I mean, c'mon who here doesn't dream of acting like a dick during a reality show! C'mon it's entertainment!

Man, I just watched the final of the Santino, Chloe and Daniel V one last night. You guys are obviously a season ahead, we get things a bit slower in NZ. Santino was hilarious, he is possibly the most self assured man I have ever seen.

i think michael is going to win, but not because he's the best, but because he has the perfect balance of modernity and uber-sexiness that America is consuming this season.

Honestly this show is so far removed from actual fashion its not even funny. I still enjoy it though.

oh, for fuck's sake.

• 3 weeks later...

Who's following the fourfour.typepad.com site about project runway?

• 2 weeks later...