norby500

FS/ Ramdane Touhami Resistance M65 Large

Ramdane Touhami Resistance M65

Size - Large

Made in Japan

Fully lined inner with draw chords at the waist

Concealed Hood in the collar

Velcro Cuffs

Price - £210 + (pm me for delivery options for your country)

There is a small fault with the popper on the bottom left pocket which has come away from the fabric, but easily fixed by a tailor...it doesn't effect the appearance of functionality of the jacket.

I hope the photo's cover the condition/colour/details as best as possible and don't hesitate to ask questions.

IMG 2894

IMG 2895

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

10600538_554497504673019_385367550437271

10670147_554497488006354_415527035607640

Sign in to follow this  

• hello !

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

From 2021 new membership is $US 6 / year.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 22 years. It is a digital cockroach and will survive all current and future apocalypses.  

• Similar Content

• By robertozi
      Acne AW09 Bryan Suede Biker Jacket

Great looking suede biker jacket from autumn/winter 2009 collection. Its in pristine condition regarding the age and the material. Basically no flaws. The color is black with a very slight touch of navy, it looks very cool in person. The jacket is pretty light with a thin lining. 
      As all early season Acne stuff, its super high quality of materials and manufacturing. Made in India.

$510 + shipping 
      Guidi 986 Calf Leather Backzip Boots

Super soft calf leather with great stacking, even better when worn compared to the uploaded pictures. Features solid wooden sole with just minor heeldrag. Also very high quality on the used hardware. Zippers with Guidi stamp.

Id say they fit like a 41.5 - 42. I personally wore them with insoles because they were slightly too big (Im a true US8/41). They are surprisingly comfortable in my opinion.

The upper is in flawless condition, as mentioned above there is some very little heeldrag. They come with og box and a cool Guidi tote care bag.

$800 + shipping

Undercover SS11 Underman Jacket

This is one of the coolest pieces from Undercover's Spring/Summer 2011 "Underman" collection. The jacket's design is similar to that of an M-65 and features many great tech oriented details:

-2 slanted chest pockets & velcro panels 
      -2 frontal flap pockets, 2 side zip pockets 
      -one continuous zipper around the waist of 
      the jacket; can be used to attach an underman coat extension 
      -malleable wire piece inside hood to provide shape/structure 
      -velcro strap closures on sleeve cuffs 
      -panel stitching on sleeves

The fabric is an 85:15 cotten/hemp blend and has a lovely, distressed dark navy hue. It's surprisingly light and breathable.

It is a size 2 and fits like a US M. Measurements : 
      Shoulder width - 44.5cm 
      Width - 53cm 
      Length - 69.5cm

condition: 8/10 (judge from pics)

$350 + shipping

Acne Leather Bomber Jacket

Extremely high quality leather, manufacturing and hardware (Riri zippers)
      Condition 9.9/10. I just dont label it as new because there's a preowned and I can't tell if its 100% unworn. But no stains or scratches at all, the leather still looks new and has no wrinkles or signs of wear as its usual for worn leather jackets.

Fits like a M/L. Measurements:
      Total lenght 67cm 
      Pit to pit 50cm 
      Shoulder length 50cm 
      Shoulder to sleeve end 61cm

From older Acne seasons when the brand had more of an edgy and rock n roll type of style. I think its almost impossible to find this jacket in this condition anymore since it was made in very small quantities.

SOLD

• By lerrr
      posting this for a quick sale, pm me your offers
      `.----------------.``.----------------.``.----------------.``.----------------.``.----------------.``.----------------.``.----------------.`
      |`.--------------.`||`.--------------.`||`.--------------.`||`.--------------.`||`.--------------.`||`.--------------.`||`.--------------.`|
      |`|````_______```|`||`|`_____``_____`|`||`|```______`````|`||`|``_______`````|`||`|``_________```|`||`|`____````____`|`||`|``_________```|`|
      |`|```/``___``|``|`||`||_```_||_```_||`||`|``|_```__`\```|`||`|`|_```__`\````|`||`|`|_```___``|``|`||`||_```\``/```_||`||`|`|_```___``|``|`|
      |`|``|``(__`\_|``|`||`|``|`|````|`|``|`||`|````|`|__)`|``|`||`|```|`|__)`|```|`||`|```|`|_``\_|``|`||`|``|```\/```|``|`||`|```|`|_``\_|``|`|
      |`|```'.___`-.```|`||`|``|`'````'`|``|`||`|````|``___/```|`||`|```|``__`/````|`||`|```|``_|``_```|`||`|``|`|\``/|`|``|`||`|```|``_|``_```|`|
      |`|``|`\____)`|``|`||`|```\``--'`/```|`||`|```_|`|_``````|`||`|``_|`|``\`\_``|`||`|``_|`|___/`|``|`||`|`_|`|_\/_|`|_`|`||`|``_|`|___/`|``|`|
      |`|``|_______.'``|`||`|`````.__.'````|`||`|``|_____|`````|`||`|`|____|`|___|`|`||`|`|_________|``|`||`||_____||_____||`||`|`|_________|``|`|
      |`|``````````````|`||`|``````````````|`||`|``````````````|`||`|``````````````|`||`|``````````````|`||`|``````````````|`||`|``````````````|`|
      |`'--------------'`||`'--------------'`||`'--------------'`||`'--------------'`||`'--------------'`||`'--------------'`||`'--------------'`|
      `'----------------'``'----------------'``'----------------'``'----------------'``'----------------'``'----------------'``'----------------'`    bang! tee - 8/10
      giraffe camo camp - 8/10
      nalgene - 9/10

~

~

• By mehdioo
      Air Jordan IV Retro White/Varsity Red Black Size : 9us a little scratch on photo 3
      size : 9us
      condition : 8/10
      price : 110 $
      shipping cost : 35 $ ( 20 $ europe)

Dries Van Noten Track Shoe AW12 
      size : 9us true to size 
      condition : 9,5/10 allmost brandnew 
      with original box, dustbag and 2nd lace shoe
      price : 350 $
      shipping cost : 30 $

a bathing ape leather jacket size S
      condition 9/10 (allmost brandnew) 
      size : S (fit true to size) 
      famous logo : shall never kill ape 
      premium leather (100% horse leather) details are beautiful, i repeat it again, the jacket is almost brand-new and very rare in this size.
      price : 486 $
      shipping cost : 45 $

• By faceless
      Undercover Olive M65 Parka

Bought this brand new from Japan a few years ago.
      Never wore it out and I don't fit in it anymore so now it's up for sale. 
      Seen a few of floating around online before, but never in this color so here's your chance !

Condition: 10/10 

Size 2 (Fit's 44/46) 

Material: 100% Cotton 

Color: Olive 

Stowaway Nylon Hood 

Polyurethane Watch Window 

Comes with the original dust-bag and undercover hanger.
      Message me for exact measurements.

Price - $OLD

• By ddak88
      Missed out on the one on Grailed earlier this week, PayPal ready for XS, S, or M.

This is the one:

PM me
  • Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• Jacquemus Green 'Le Bob Gadjo' Bucket Hat
    US$ 110

green-le-bob-gadjo-bucket-hat.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=818443.19800393