LL Bean, Bean Boots

Salad

First of all, Massive thanks to Hawkeye for making possible that these found their way to me!

So as I said before, I found a pair of the buckled boots ("Loungers") on ebay, and couldn't resist them. There were quite a couple of pairs of these in different conditions when I looked.

I went for a US9, for reference I wear a US10 in Nike etc.

When I first slipped them on they felt awfully small, turned out the previous owner had worn them with an insole, and after taking that out they fit perfect.

Actually they are so comfortable that I've worn them quite a couple of times already, while there is no snow or real cold weather. While they might not be the "prettiest" shoes ever, the comfort really makes up for that, they are litteraly like houseshoes/slippers for outside.

And yes, I am indeed trigger happy with my camera!

1847576514_a7c3f92fbf.jpg

1847577138_b83f3a1637.jpg

1846753215_03ac6badf4.jpg

1847577652_78d1df8477.jpg

1847578842_51729bfc98.jpg

And especially for Hawkeye, the lining.

1846755033_cb43df0204.jpg

Look out for these worn in my waywts...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
^the laced ones are just as good i think. I love my bison boots, cooler leather texture and nicer color than the normal ones imo. Ive been wearing them alot with slimmer jeans tucked into them, which is really practical and comfortable. Looks rather lumberjack:ish, but i deal with it..

Do you have any fit pics with the slims tucked into the boots?