Jeans in Sydney !

VDSUPREME

Im 32 Nudies and had to get 34 Imperial Kings. I think a 30/31 should do you, but check out the Imperial Denim thread to be sure.

You can buy JRs from Kitchener

Alright thanks, I saw the web but they had only the cali cut. I remembered clearly that I saw someone posted black raw JR Detroits; are these more of a slimmer cut?

i'd say you prob want to get a W30 JR

i've got a 29W JR and a W27 APC new cure coming

so if u say u r a 28 in APC and 29 in Dior (which normally fits larger than tag) then i think maybe a W30 JR would fit u right, or u can go for 29W for a tighter fit

for my W29 JRs heres what they measure

waist: ture to tag

thigh: 26cm

hem: 17cm

inseam: 32'

i think the back pockets on JR should be pretty much the same size c.f Diors

not too sure abt Nudies (prob the same or slightly bigger and depends on wat model) but yea, Imperials have huge back pockets and i think that what makes them 'stand out' but then the quality of the denim and details are simply fantastic

on the side, the JR denim seems rather soft for a pair of raw jeans

i think it will take a good few years (i hope) for that ^ to happen

right now Imperials are still rather unknown to the general public other than ppl on SF, and to build up a rep and client base as big as Nudies or other brands, it will take them some time plus the quantity Imperial produces is still considerably limitedat this moment

by the way which Dior have u got?

I have a Black wax (lacquered) denim from Luster AW'03 and two more Dior-esque denims from the japan label Ivalease, one in black-wash and the other in blue. Getting the destroyed denims soon.

yea i remember wearing nudies about 3 years ago... and now evryone has em

i guess itll take about that till imperials get to that stage lol..

a random thing.. a mate of mine has gotten a lot of comments about his 'fake nudies' lol.. anyway

also just wondering apu.. where do your imperials rate over your JR's etc.

well, the JRs have a slimmer fit compare to the Dukes since its more taperd down the leg

but i just love the feel/look of the denim of the imperials cos the JRs are rather soft and in terms of darkness of the indigo, the imperials are much darker

so IF the dukes are more tapered than i would def. rate the imperials over my JRs, but its always good to have different cuts of jeans to suit ur daily dressing style

again i am only a noob when it comes to denim and i am looking foward in comparing the fit/quality of the APCs to Imperial/JR

and hopefully next year i can pick up my Diors

• 1 year later...