BBS sz M FW13 Calf Leather Jacket

j10000

Hi,

Im actaully pretty new to this. Im trying to get this fw13 bbs jacket off my hands. Im trying to save for a paul harnden jacket.

Leather is in perfect condition and the jacket has not left the house

• Size Medium
  • Hand made in Spain
  • 100% Calf Leather

NOTE: the store of purchase shipped it to me with a security tag, I managed to get it off although the inside cotton suspender is slightly torn. 

STILL 100% functional

If you are interested in the item and want to talk to me about it, talk to me here or j--rry.tumblr.com

If you wanted to pay through eBay: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141309925410

246j4ae.jpg

280vats.jpg

eujb7a.jpg

aky3o6.jpg

Edited by j10000

Which store did you buy it at where the store was oh, so silly to leave the security tag on it? Seems legit that you'd forcefully remove the security tag and damage the item instead of returning it.

This jacket comes with a purchase receipt, right? There's no way that it was stolen, I'm sure. 

I guess you're just trolling because you didn't reply to my messages.

For everyone reading:

Yes I have a receipt

I didn't send it back as I would need to pay for customs

I got a spare suspender from bbs sales

and I got it from Tabo store.

I don't have time for bs and opinions, if you want to buy it and want more info let me know, if not then...

Edited by j10000

Hey fuckstick, welcome to the internet. Do you even know what trolling is? You're like someone's mother throwing the word swag around to describe her crocs.

You wankstain. Join SuFu three weeks ago, 10 posts all in this thread. If you don't have time for bs and opinions, why don't you try ignoring them? You can? Good. Fuck off.