kiryurik

xcoldricex

Kiryurik is very Gyaru-rocker 109 Men's egg style...a bit too flashy for my taste and the collection tends to rely on the butterfly motif too much...but they are doing something right because its sold in Istean men's in Shinjuku next to Ato/Attachment/Connectors/Kris Van Asche/etc...

• 1 month later...

Not sure - but I saw on some sites, they have some beanies (nothing like the ones in the picture for Summer 06) for Winter 06 and they're going for about 250$. They're just a plain baggy beanie with a Kiryuryik print on them as well... I'm kind of curious about the beanies in the pic as well - I wouldn't mind having one... Could turn them sideways and look like Napoleon ; )

What's your problem? We wear something similar all the time up here!

DWM.jpg

You're just more repressed about it than down here :P

But seriously, as I keep having to say, typical dress code for your average gay bloke in the UK's gay capital is, with the exception of the odd uber-fairy, shaved head, black leather jacket, tight mid blue jeans and black leather boots. Possibly a leather vest just to top off the whole look, but failing that a black t shirt will do the trick.

NB: If anyone strays into Brighton's gay district, stay the hell away from the Bulldog. It's the most straight-unfriendly gay bar you'll ever walk into, so unless you're spoiling for a fight with a bunch of the above mentioned dress code, stick to the surrounding bars...

• 2 years later...