all sorts of stuff: NWT and gently worn

derdankhund

All prices do not include shipping which will be calculated based on your location. I am open to trades for high end denim in size 32 or crazy cool hoodies/tshirts in a sz. Medium. ALL my items are authentic; check my ebay id ecalston for confirmation as I have a 100% positive feedback rating of 121.

DSquared "Fuck Off" Censored for the U.S. and Canada Polo sz. Medium NWT

$60 ($160-180 retail)

Armpit to armpit: 17.5 inches

Length from bottom of collar to rear of shirt: 24 inches

dsquaredpolo.jpg

dsquaredpolo2.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

Blue Blood: For our Friends Slim Cut jeans NWT

$110 ($280-300 retail)

Waist: 32 inches

Rise: 11 inches

Inseam: 34 inches

bluebloodFOF.jpg

bluebloodFOF2.jpg

DSquared Fuckin' Freezing Baseball Cap

This cap has been worn once briefly and the only flaw is a small scuff/fraying of the fabric on the underside of the brim which was there when purchased. It is invisible when worn, and is only apparent upon close scrutiny of this area

$40 (Retail $85-100)

dsquaredhat.jpg

dsquaredhat2.jpg

Mastermind Japan "No More War" bandaged tee sz. M NWOT

This is one of my all time favorite tees from Mastermind, but is sadly too small for me so I must part with it. It has been tried on once, and has since been stored in the plastic sleeve in which it came in.

$175 (Retail $325)

Armpit to Armpit: 17.5 inches

Length: 27 inches

mastermind.jpg

mastermind2.jpg

Marc Jacobs Wool Blend Military/Motorcycle Jacket sz. L (fits like a medium)

This jacket has been worn three times and is in immaculate condition with no signs of wear whatsoever. It has all sorts of nice detailing with contrast stitching, and button closures throughout. It pains me to get rid of it but I need the money

Armpit to Armpit: 21.5 inches

Length: 27 inches

$150

MARCJACOBS1.jpg

MARCJACOBS.jpg

Morphine Generation Cashmere Sweater sz. M

This sweater has been worn three times and was drycleaned since. It is in flawless condition, and not many of this item were produced. It bears the premium line black leather tag, and is a truly awesome piece. The cashmere is much thicker than many cashmere sweaters I have owned, and features eye-catching contrast stitching across the rear shoulders

$200 (retail $400)

morphcashm.jpg

morphcashm2.jpg

Morphine Generation Queen Hoody sz. L

This hoody has been worn at most eight times and shows no signs of wear. It features a really cool queen print on the rear with the the words in Gold foil "Catacomb hearts & diamond lust. Black champagne. Designer drugs will die in vein. Were tragic like Picasso Sillohuettes flail in this ballroom catastrophe..... Lust folled hearts melt and Atrophee We are the New New avant Morphine Generation" It has a thermal lining and is quite warm...perfect for fall/winter

$120 (Retail $200)

morphhoodie2.jpg

morphhoodie.jpg

Morphine Generation Dragonfly Polo sz. M

This polo has been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. It features a dragonfly print on the back and the morphine generation logo on the front in silver/purple foil. The foil changes color depending on what light it is in. Its a really cool effect that needs to be seen to be understood.

$70 (Retail $130)

Armpit to Armpit: 21.25 inches

Length: 27.5 inches

morphpolo.jpg

morphpolo2.jpg

Taverniti SO Black Cords sz. 30 NWT SOLD

Nice Collective Multi pocket cargo pants sz. 32 These pants have been worn numerous times and have faded slightly. They have fabric-lined zips to let out the legs for larger shoes/boots. The only imperfection is a minute fraying on one of the heels that is only noticeable upon close inspection.

$35

Waist: 33 inches

Rise: 9.5 inches

Inseam: 32 inches

nicecollective.jpg

Nicecollective2.jpg

Moschino Pinstripe dress slacks sz. 52 NWT

$60 (Retail $300)

Waist: 35 inches

Rise: 11 inches

Inseam (unhemmed): 37 inches

moschinoslack.jpg

moschinoslack2.jpg

Antik Denim multi-layer 7 pocket denim

These have been worn probably 10 times, but show very little signs of wear, other than a bit of fading on the rear heels (no fraying) and a single contrast stitch around the hems has come loose (this could be easily fixed by someone with any knowledge of sewing, which I thoroughly lack)

$75 (Retail $250)

Waist: 34 inches

Rise: 10 inches

Inseam: 33 inches

IMG_4717.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

Jean Paul DaMage Italian denim sz. 33 NWT

$60 (Retail $190)

Waist: 32 inches

Rise: 10 inches

Inseam: 36 inches

IMG_4716.jpg

IMG_4715.jpg

North Face Mountain Guide Jacket sz. L

This jacket has been skied in on numerous occasion but has no tears or holes whatsoever. The number of features in this jacket are far beyond the standard jackets they sell in most urban areas. They include many pockets (both within and without), a velcro/snaps powder skirt, and all the quality you can expect from high end North Face. It is, of course, Gore-tex, and can truly withstand the elements.

$135 (Retail $420)

IMG_4711.jpg

IMG_4712.jpg

measurements on the marc jacobs jacket please?

MJ measurements added

Beauty: Beast Raw Black Denim Blazer NWOT

This denim blazer is simply top-notch. Beauty: Beast is a relatively unknown japanese designer that has a small presence in the UK as well. Detailing on this blazer is superb, with metal buttons with japanese characters, bound seams on the inside, and a very interesting satin label featuring Beauty: Beast's take on a biblical verse. I am loath to get rid of this, but it just doesn't fit me. This would fit a slender medium with a slightly athletic chest almost perfectly...

Armpit to Armpit: 22 inches

Length: 31 inches

$100 (Retail $280)

IMG_4752.jpg

IMG_4754.jpg

IMG_4755.jpg

IMG_4753.jpg

• 5 months later...