Damn Dirty apes!

digital_denim

• 1 month later...

^^girl! I cannot see that, it is on friggin' hotmail or something. save it to your computer then upload to imageshack.us

I just farted next to my room-mate who was sleeping.

in other news:

Lowrey joins the ape army

published October 18th, 2006 by hypebeast.com

another superfuture member has recently been pwned as lowrey joined the hairy population with his monkey influenced avatar. The image was first spotted on October 17th and left fellow supergays in awe.

"I just couldn't resist it, yo" commented lowrey when interviewed outside the Bathing Ape store in a line. Lowrey, who was still sitting in his Bape sleeping bag at 8 AM and sipping a latte, didn't admit to what precisely had gotten him to join the steez but rumors say his decisions might have been influenced by the recent popularity of monkey related trends among top street brands like Red Monkey and Bathing Ape.

With the transition from a take-away food container to a monkey, Lowrey joins the ranks of superfuture elite with members like cheapmuthafukr, sybaritical and cultpop. "lowery is now in.... the army is growing by the hour.. OEOEOEOEOEEEE!!11", said cheapmuthafukr, a long-time expert and fellow simian. Analysts have indeed said that the end is no where near, and only time will tell what the future holds for monkey..