Recommend some nice watches

cersepn

im not answering his question because i dont want anybody wearing my watch ;-), though i will recomend 'vostok europe' watches, some cool designs and they all have good quality automatic movements. you can get them at a number of websites, including amazon.

you can try o.d.m. if you like minimalist stuff- but it's hard to find stateside

however you're in luck because i have this for sale

ta4.jpg

you can make it so the digital part is off for a cleaner look or set it to display the time (which you can set separate from the analog hands)

pm me if you're interested - it's in your budget.

I'd have to say Seiko and Casio. Not minimalist but I just bought an orange face dive watch and I'm liking it a lot.

I also have a few Casio's. I have a Casio stainless "Futurist" on right now and my next pick-up is going to be a gold Casio A168.

The Nixon "Rotolog" in walnut in nice but it weighs about 15lbs and it's about $200. I'll drop $200 on a Seiko but not a Nixon.

I have this one

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/viv1984viv/DZ4081.gif

I like it, although its casual, not to be worn with a suit.

Nixon ones are nice, almost plumped for one of those, D&G really impress me, reasonably priced and look cool, I just dont like the name.

Id like a classic chrono by an upmarket brand like tag or Baume and mercier but cant really afford em at the moment.

Ill never touch seiko, I really really like their titanium ones but I got one its date stuck twice and then the strap ( metal link ) broke, not impressed.

Why pay $$$ for a watch when you can do this for free:

Only good twice a day.

This shows how bored I am. I should be out clubbing, but the guy who was going to give me a lift in couldn't due to certain reasons. Cba to go into detail.

Wow, this pic makes my skin look like corned beef =/

untitled2dn4.jpg

Haha, did u watch Simpson's last night?

u boat watches are completely hurrendous.

hamilton makes nice watches without crazy sized faces ( u boat )

seiko 5s come in amazing amounts of styles and colors, i'd def suggest buying one because besides the hardex crystal which isnt as great as whats on a normal watch, the last forever. simply switch it the band to something a bit nicer ( leather ) and you're good to go.

anything from a fashion house i'd stay far far away from.

SNA141P.jpg