what the difference in Denime xx model??

freebuild

hello, mate! could u guy do me favor to answer my question?

cos i feel confused about the Denime xx, i remember i ever saw two kind of different Denime, one is with red tab,which i could see in the Japanese Denime's website or 樂天online market, but i also come acrossed another one, they dont have red tab on the right pocket, insead they have small DENIME embroided blue logo/tab on left rear pocket. could u please tell me what the different between them? or is that the manufacturing place different? thanks a lot

i think its export model, but don't quote me on that.

correcto!

in the article i have about these blue tab models, it basically says that they are the same, high quality denime jeans. they were originally (i think 1998) exported to 5 stores in london, 1 in liverpool, 1 somewhere in italy, 2 in los angeles, 1 in san francisco. (don't know where they're sold now.)

i bet you the blue tab located on the inside part of left pockets was to go around the whole levi's law suit thing, yet again.

i got it! but i also saw some Denime, whihc made in HK, but i think they are made in China and just put on the label saying made in HK. i also informed that most of the premium jeans in Japan either made in Japan or China, do u guys know which brand are made in China, which ones are made in Japan? i think everybody know, the manufature place is very important for the jeans.