new diesel banner ad

lindt

If you're suggesting superfuture are "sellouts" for attempting to recoup some bandwidth costs by minimal advertising, then you don't know anything about how the internet works.

yeah... i always wondered how this site could operate without ads... or just one ad that everyone adblocks.

I like the clouds.

If you're suggesting superfuture are "sellouts" for attempting to recoup some bandwidth costs by minimal advertising, then you don't know anything about how the internet works.

what he said ...

if it was a japanese denim company advertising you would all be creaming your (unwashed) pants

Doesn't bother me as much as the H&M one did. It's just a shame that we can't get advertising from some brands that are relevant to the site - although, they wouldn't carry as much financial benefit as Diesel I suppose ...

It's pretty inoffensive I suppose.

"This ain't Diesel n*****, these is Evisu" - or A.P.C. or or PRPS or Tsubi or Nudie or Crate or Rag & Bone!

That said, I got nothing against Diesel and cringe less when I see someone in them then a lot of overly embellished shite I see out there. Also have no problem with banner ads paying the rent.