skinny belts..

asuzano

I've been looking for a new belt similar to either the APC belts of last season that were skinny or something like these lad musician belts:

2206-903_26_s.jpg

does anyone know of anything remotely close and if so where can they be had? slimmer belts in my opinion go much more nicely with skinnier denim like new cures/cheap monday/dior homme etc...

I was pissed when APC put those patent leather skinny belts on sale and they sold out super fast, I wanted the red one!

me too...they were still available when i was going to exchange my jeans for them but my brother was supposed to go to the post office to send them out but forgot to and didn't tell me for 3 weeks. when i asked him about it the belts were sold out.

well, i think the the skinny belt w/ skinny jean looks nice because the two compliment each other quite nicely. and about those APC belts, i went to buy one once they were on sale and was too late on those also...the picture above is a pretty good representation of what i'm talking about though.