April77

Astérix

I really would be suprised to see such a small brand as April77 to be faked and then this little Ltd. edition.

But you never know

You'd be suprised. just bought a pair of joey overdrives from some asshole seller in paris (later i found out, he bought them from korea) and they are fake, now i have a paypal dispute, heres the idem number

If they fake the rgular joeys, they probably do as well with the Gibsons.

I thought they were numbered from 1 to 500.

they were such a good deal and the seller is great, man I just want them to be legit.

I can email the picture of the inside tag but somehow can't get it to show here.

The seller is waiting to mail them to me, can anybody help me figure out if they are legit. If u need a pic of the inside, pm me your e mail and I mail it to u. Thanks a lot.

honestly mate, they dun look legit to me. im nt sure if its has been produced b4, but all the a77s i have seen does not have the gibson tag, as up to date.

i migh be missing out on old season news, but anyone can give him any further help here?

honestly mate, they dun look legit to me. im nt sure if its has been produced b4, but all the a77s i have seen does not have the gibson tag, as up to date.

i migh be missing out on old season news, but anyone can give him any further help here?

Those particular jeans were a collaboration between gibson guitars and april 77. I had been looking for one since I play a gibson and love april 77. My concern was the inside tag, since the gibsons are numbered and should show also the label of the boutique where they had been bought. The ones I got does not have a number, nor the boutique label inside, so the seller said we will refund my money.

Those particular jeans were a collaboration between gibson guitars and april 77. I had been looking for one since I play a gibson and love april 77. My concern was the inside tag, since the gibsons are numbered and should show also the label of the boutique where they had been bought. The ones I got does not have a number, nor the boutique label inside, so the seller said we will refund my money.

the idea of getting this limited a77 since u play a gibson is cool. but the worries u are having, i would be better off just getting the normal aprils off retail if there's any chance u can do that and use the pick to play ur gibson. lol

there's really no deal to get them if u are having doubts on em, and serious doubts i mean if u get wad i mean.

Hmm he hasn't answered my question yet. I asked if he had any Batcave stuff

You just have to check in periodically and see what he has listed. I want some limited april kids jeans and I look what he has listed every couple of days. He is probably a bit overwhelmed with all this april stuff. Just keep checking.

Now that I finally have what I wanted, the Gibsons with the case, I'm don't know if I should sell them or keep them. The only thing which bothers me is that I have a dog and I wore them yesterday for about 20 min, hair was all over and I don't want to run around with tape all day and roll my jeans like a crazy chick. What could I do to fix that?

Well, if I get a good offer I might consider seling. Let me know what you guys think?

And how much should I ask. New with case and pick, and I think they were supposed to be numbered as # 1 since the side tag has a barely visible pen mark, stating 1.

Wanne wear them today but I put them back in the case.

Now that I finally have what I wanted, the Gibsons with the case, I'm don't know if I should sell them or keep them. The only thing which bothers me is that I have a dog and I wore them yesterday for about 20 min, hair was all over and I don't want to run around with tape all day and roll my jeans like a crazy chick. What could I do to fix that?

Well, if I get a good offer I might consider seling. Let me know what you guys think?

And how much should I ask. New with case and pick, and I think they were supposed to be numbered as # 1 since the side tag has a barely visible pen mark, stating 1.

I reckon at least $250(or 300 with the case), that's a really good find and I can't imagine anybody coming across them new with the case.

I'll give you $10 for it

worst post on superfuture?

Enough talk of flipping old jeans on the 'bay, theres a new website!!!! WTF?! Still no online store though....

http://www.april77.fr/

Looking at the denim....Joeys come in mens and womens now? Is that just past are certain size or are they totally different jeans?

And the jett is the "Super skinny fit"...how can anything be tighter than a joey?

...lower rise on the ladies

April77 have had some rough times and almost went out of business as they had in a new team who knows nothing about fashion business...

Now they're back to the 3 people with little 30sqm office and starting fresh again. No partners, no managers...just the designer and couple of staffs..

That online-store might happen soon now...

Not only that, but telling the seller that they are selling for too low, so screwing anyone else out of a deal.

Really, well I guess I could have bought all 6 pairs then and sell them for tripple the money and not post the link. Yeah, that makes a whole lot of fucking sense.

I'm sure you would have gotten them, screwed the seller over and felt like a real player.

Yeah, found my "holy denim grail" but its time to move on to better and bigger things than fucking jeans, lets see....maybe money so I can pay for shit that really matters.

I'm sure you would have gotten them, screwed the seller over and felt like a real player.

Yeah, found my "holy denim grail" then I covered them in dog fur before I decided to flip them but its time to move on to better and bigger things than fucking jeans, lets see....maybe money so I can pay for shit that really matters.

"Player" out.

soooo yep new site up: http://www.april77.fr/index.php

I hope they make that "I love" shirt, will kop. Too many runes.

I'm a fan of the runic writing. :o

I definitely like this new creative direction a lot better than the "A77 Records" crap that never really took off at all...

also, a possible return to a cooler backpatch)?? (hated the a77 records one)

50358870.jpg

so out with the mod look, in wit da pagan vikingz?

A77 records was a poor attempt to do a "Greatest hits" of seasons past. Some shirts and outerwear were spot on in terms of fit and materials...some of the other stuff was just way off. That being said the mainline itself wasn't much better in terms of quality (if at all.)

Loving those shiny jeans...and whatever that jacket is...me wants it!

Really, well I guess I could have bought all 6 pairs then and sell them for tripple the money and not post the link. Yeah, that makes a whole lot of fucking sense.

Yeah, found my "holy denim grail" but its time to move on to better and bigger things than fucking jeans, lets see....maybe money so I can pay for shit that really matters.

Shut up you wanker.

Loving those shiny jeans...and whatever that jacket is...me wants it!

I think those jeans are wet?